PLAYOFFS did someone say PLAYOFFS

Xfactor

Isn't it fun to have this topic to post instead of the usual stuff from years past.

First here are my thoughts on the game yesterday. I felt like our Birds grew up a bit yesterday. The constant theme in teams that are winners find a way to win the big ones. It doesn't matter who's hot or cold someone has to step up make the plays and our defense did just that. Even though Turner had a great game it's our defense that should get the game ball.

Another observation is that for the first time this year Ryan seem not to shake off the interceptions. As the game progressed he seemed to get very timid in his throws and it looked like he was second guessing himself for the first time. Let's hope he puts this game behind him because we need Ryan at his best in Minn.

To all of the playoff threads the way I see it

San Diego now has a very good possibility of beating Tampa due to Denver losing and they have something to play for.

Dallas in my opinion is they key. We now see how important a running game is in this league after watching Dallas and the Giants. If the Giants have a healthy Brandon Jacobs I don't think Dallas wins this game.

Looking at Dallas vs Baltimore = Baltimore is going to suffer from not having a running game as well and if Dallas plays Baltimore like they played the Giants I'm afraid the outcome may be the same but who knows if Baltimore D comes to play. Very tough game.

My money is on Philly against Dallas due to how they are playing and Brain Westbrook. There is your neutralizer and Dallas can't just play pass rush all game. Plus they are playing on the road, here is the loss we need .

Finally we must win at Minnesota or all of the playoff generators aren't going to help us.

1) We must stop Adrian Peterson

2) Foxworth needs to cover Berrian

3) Special teams will need to step up in this one.

Congrats to our team on a hard fought smash mouth ugly game our Birds found a way to win (that most young teams wouldn't) and let's take it to the Vikings and Rams and go to the PLAYOFFS.

Isn't it fun to have this topic to post instead of the usual stuff from years past.

First here are my thoughts on the game yesterday. I felt like our Birds grew up a bit yesterday. The constant theme in teams that are winners find a way to win the big ones. It doesn't matter who's hot or cold someone has to step up make the plays and our defense did just that. Even though Turner had a great game it's our defense that should get the game ball.

Another observation is that for the first time this year Ryan seem not to shake off the interceptions. As the game progressed he seemed to get very timid in his throws and it looked like he was aiming the ball and second guessing himself for the first time. Let's hope he puts this game behind him because we need Ryan at his best in Minn.

San Diego now has a very good possibility of beating Tampa due to Denver losing and they have something to play for.

Dallas as I see it is they key. We now see how important a running game is in this league after watching Dallas and the Giants. If the Giants have a healthy Brandon Jacobs I don't think Dallas wins this game.

Looking at Dallas vs Baltimore = Baltimore is going to suffer from not having a running game as well and if Dallas plays Baltimore like they played the Giants I'm afraid the outcome may be the same but who knows if Baltimore D comes to play. Very tough game.

My money is on Philly against Dallas due to how they are playing and Brain Westbrook. There is your neutralizer and Dallas can't just play pass rush all game. Plus they are playing on the road, here is the loss we need .

Finally we must win at Minnesota or all of the playoff generators aren't going to help us.

Congrats to our team on a hard fought smash mouth ugly game our Birds found a way to win (that most young teams wouldn't) and let's take it to he Vikings and Rams and go to the PLAYOFFS.

is there room also in your heart for superbowl

Another observation is that for the first time this year Ryan seem not to shake off the interceptions. As the game progressed he seemed to get very timid in his throws and it looked like he was second guessing himself for the first time. Let's hope he puts this game behind him because we need Ryan at his best in Minn.

Dallas in my opinion is they key. We now see how important a running game is in this league after watching Dallas and the Giants. If the Giants have a healthy Brandon Jacobs I don't think Dallas wins this game.

Congrats to our team on a hard fought smash mouth ugly game our Birds found a way to win (that most young teams wouldn't) and let's take it to the Vikings and Rams and go to the PLAYOFFS.

Falcons just need to win out and let everything take care of itself.

That said I've spent way too much time on the playoff generator.

Carolina could lose the next to games Giants and Saints not likely but not impossible.But they seem to be clicking on all cylinders right now

Tampa vs San Diego is a tougher game than most think.

Dallas at home has a slight edge over Baltimore but Baltimore is fighting to hold on to it's playoff spot too.I never count out a great defensive team like Baltimore. Romo looked like he might be banged up from last night. Then having to go to Philly you gotta believe the Eagles will want to knock Dallas out.

I know it's gonna be a fun 2 weeks just to see how everything plays out.