Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

redperm

Falcons Fever by Travis Tritt

12 posts in this topic

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of that Travis Tritt song from a few years ago, Falcons Fever? I can't find it online anymore. If anyone has it and can post it or send it to me I'd appreciate it. I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this ... I'm new to the message boards.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

How bout that song do the dirty bird?? It went something like fly with me fly with me and do the dirty bird... I dont think it was that good of a song but I like anything that has the falcons in it and I lost it some time ago... Never been able to find it again