Ryan lost this game

Jedi-Falcon

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Word, well it doesn't piss me off, but Mods don't like posters bumping old threads but yet this guy can go on a rampage of posting useless threads.

Agreed. bumping an old topic is more of SPAM than posting 10 useless topics in 1 day? I don't get that.

Well it took 10 topics to squeeze out Overtime, then maybe a few more to get that Field Goal. :P

When it comes to actually discussing football, you have no clue. Maybe the Jedi mind trick is your only hope. At least in fantasy land, you have hope.

Winning an 'ugly' game by Ryan with DEFENSE works for me! TB had every oppurtunity to pull this one out but our defense didn't let 'em. I kept telling myself that this game's not over until it's over. Used the Bears game as a reminder. **** Yeah! 9-5 so a winning season is earned. A win at Minnesota next week will be huge for a wild card berth. Let's do it!

When he makes 10 of the same topics in a 5 minute period, yes, it pisses me off. As it does a lot of people.

I'm not in a bad mood 90% of the time. I'm just not in a good mood all the time. Heh

lol that was pretty funny. But yes i agree jedi could cut down on all the different threads. Make 1 or 2 and keep to them and keep putting the posts in those. But you gotta admit some people really take it to far it's not that serious. We just won a huge game and people are all over someone's jock instead of celebrating which is what i should be doing now instead of replying to useless threads :D Mojo go have a beer and celebrate and i'll do the same we deserve it after this game.

By far his worst game ever.

I just got home from the game and saw a lot of your threads. Here is my response to all of them:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Ryan had a poor game, but we were still able to win which is great, even with the turnovers. He under threw Jenkins and Roddy, as well threw that terrible ball which was well behind Roddy which Barber INT'd. If he leads him, that's a big 1st down and we possibly go in to haf time at the very least 10 - 0. But he did come back with that nice toss to Rader which was blown due to poor ball protection.

He'll bounce back for certain.

lol i swear i can't beleive yall still get on jedi's crotch about this stuff. How many times do we have to tell you this is all planned it's his way of making the falcons win. If he does not do it then he feels that he will actually cause them to lose. True it's sick and twisted but we all have our jinxes that we think works. Just pay him no mind and let him keep doing what he thinks will help us win.

I don't know if it is the reason we win but as long as it is working keep it up!!!