Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAatlfan

a way to watch the game for a fan in PA

24 posts in this topic

is there a way to watch the game on the internet for this die hard fan in pennsylvania. They have the skins playing cincy on fox and i do not have directv. please help! thanks to all

is there a way to watch the game on the internet for this die hard fan in pennsylvania. They have the skins playing cincy on fox and i do not have directv. please help! thanks to all

Sports Bar

look at your personal messages on the top left of the screen.

If that's a link, if you don't mind, I'd like to see it too.

Look for a PIRATED VIDEO IS ILLEGAL thread.

if theres not a sports bar near you then....maybe you should move...lol......jk.....i have to go to a sports bar every week(except week 2 & this week) because i live in sw fl & the bar is 15 miles away.....probably getting direct tv next year, because it gets expensive 14 weeks in a season at a bar

on the internet, please. i do not live near a sports bar

i think illegal video is bad, but word is h****.tv has a good feed.

where in PA? I live in Williamsport, but am from Reading. (near PHI)

If you're near HBG, come on over. I got it rocking in HD!

I should make the drive one Sunday. :D

I am only up in Williamsport now a days.

i think illegal video is bad, but word is h****.tv has a good feed.

where in PA? I live in Williamsport, but am from Reading. (near PHI)

Don't say the name of it bro.

stooge got shutdown because of that.

only say the names in PM's

I wish I could help, I'm going to be away but I'm TIVOing the game (I live in West Grove PA, About 10 min from Kennett and Delaware.)

if theres not a sports bar near you then....maybe you should move...lol......jk.....i have to go to a sports bar every week(except week 2 & this week) because i live in sw fl & the bar is 15 miles away.....probably getting direct tv next year, because it gets expensive 14 weeks in a season at a bar

Yes, it does get a bit expensive, but since I have about 30 bars within one mile of my house, I think I'm OBLIGATED to watch Sunday Ticket somewhere besides my house. I think of it as doing my small part to stimulate the economy.

I lived in Mountoursville for about two years and all of my family is from Williamsport, 1989Fan you ever know a Dudek?

no. I am from Reading, PA. My wife is born and raised in Montoursville as well as her family...and they know everybody.

Brelsford is their last name. My wife is 28, her parents right around 50 years old.

I just moved from Montoursville to Hughesville this summer. fixed up and old home there and sold it, now re-doing another 1901 home.