Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OFFICIAL FALCONS-BUCS IN-GAME THREAD

3,831 posts in this topic

If anyones got a link to where I can watch the game online, please PM me. All the usual places seem to be down :(

no i cant give you one if you pm me ;)

Ok, I've asked this before, does anybody know of an easy way to make "FIREFOX" auto refresh this forum? So that I don't have to keep hitting refresh to read the replies???

Ok, I've asked this before, does anybody know of an easy way to make "FIREFOX" auto refresh this forum? So that I don't have to keep hitting refresh to read the replies???

yeah it takes forever!

yeah it takes forever!

I just realized, even if it does refresh, it want change to the next page.............. :mellow: Oh well, it was a nice thought. I wish the CHAT ROOMs would return, they were awesome!

Bout ready to crack the first cold one.....Im gonna say sorry to my neighbors now... :lol:

WAIT! Make sure you have the nacho's, or popcorn, or ribs, or hotwings, or everything ready first! :P

That being said : What are you all gonna chomp on as a snack for todays game?

I've got some ruffles and french onion dip, along with some nachos and some fiesta nacho cheese, and ofcourse a few other unhealthy things to eat.

Bout ready to crack the first cold one.....Im gonna say sorry to my neighbors now... :lol:

I just did the same thing. Beer and an early apology!

first thing i want to know is if we can run up the middle on wilkinson and sims.

I hope our FALCONS mix it up as far as running up the middle goes. I hope it isn't 3 plays and punt............. In other words I hope the play calling isn't too telegraphed or predictable. We shall see........

Breakfast burrito.....and a low carb beer.... :D

LOL, low carb beer, hmmm, that leaves room for more my friend, save a few for the celibration at the end of the game. :D :P :lol: