Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OFFICIAL FALCONS-BUCS IN-GAME THREAD

3,831 posts in this topic

I spent a lot of time on the Yahoo Playoff Generator the past couple of weeks. (Highly recommended, by the way, if you have 3 or 4 hours to spare.) And after manipulating the countless iterations, I gradually came to one stark realization:

We just need to win.

We have to beat the Buccaneers, who were torched for over 300 yards on the ground last Monday night. We have to beat the Vikings. We have to beat the Rams.

OK, so there are numerous scenarios in which we get in the playoffs by winning two of three. There are even a handful of instances where we head to the postseason winning just one of three. In the latter instance, the Bucs would host the Falcons in a Wild Card clash. And that's exactly why today's game is so crucial. Today is a PLAYOFF game. Or it may as well be. We're going to face teams as good as or better than our next three opponents if we go to the postseason. And that begs the question:

Are we ready to take the next step?

Today, we find out...

Y'all have the edge with all our injurys.

GO Bucs! :)

Let's not start with the excuses :D

Smh

C'mon Bucman you choose NOW to give ground about who has the edge? -_-

Just beacuse you have the Edge(And you do) doesn't mean y'all ae ogin to win. :)

This just in...

Baker is active, but Todd Weiner is starting at left tackle.

Bucs QB Jeff Garcia is INACTIVE.

I spent a lot of time on the Yahoo Playoff Generator the past couple of weeks. (Highly recommended, by the way, if you have 3 or 4 hours to spare.) And after manipulating the countless iterations, I gradually came to one stark realization:

We just need to win.

We have to beat the Buccaneers, who were torched for over 300 yards on the ground last Monday night. We have to beat the Vikings. We have to beat the Rams.

OK, so there are numerous scenarios in which we get in the playoffs by winning two of three. There are even a handful of instances where we head to the postseason winning just one of three. In the latter instance, the Bucs would host the Falcons in a Wild Card clash. And that's exactly why today's game is so crucial. Today is a PLAYOFF game. Or it may as well be. We're going to face teams as good as or better than our next three opponents if we go to the postseason. And that begs the question:

Are we ready to take the next step?

Today, we find out...

I agree Mod. I think the Eagles win out so we better follow suit!

Bucman your going down baby! you and your whole aquad!haha man i'm hype for this game. the dome is going to be rockin till we get that score! we gotta strike first today and then not let up, rollin all day baby! lets go Falcons!!!!! :lol::DB)

NFC South doesn't drop division games at home. The Falcons in '08 don't lose two in a row. Let's keep it going!!!!!!

I just have a good feeling about this one (which, for whatever reason, I did not last week). GOOOO FALCONS!!!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BUCS!!!