My wife was promised by her boss she would be off this weekend even though she was on call it would only be an emergency if it happened.

Well today all was quiet but tonight the phone rang I told her DON'T answer but in her line of work she has too.

So no Dome game for us.

There goes our good luck charm. :unsure:

%$^$#$%#@@ any way if anyone wants two tickets in 204 I'll let them go below face we need butts in those seats. I will e-mail upon verified paypal payment

God I can't believe this :angry:

My wife was promised by her boss she would be off this weekend even though she was on call it would only be an emergency if it happened.

Well today all was quiet but tonight the phone rang I told her DON'T answer but in her line of work she has too.

So no Dome game for us.

There goes our good luck charm. :unsure:

%$^$#$%#@@ any way if anyone wants two tickets in 204 I'll let them go below face we need butts in those seats. I will e-mail upon verified paypal payment

God I can't believe this :angry:

If only they listened to us!

For a Bucs fan 1.2 mil each
Awww that sounds a bit out of my price range.

Guess it's a good thing I've already got a ticket in section 124... :lol:

#1 rule never never ever sell tickets to the rivals never ever.go falcons beat the ucks

Yeah... seen that a few times down in Tampa. Shame when fans do that just to make a buck or two.

Tbayfan whats up . you know your bucs got an a$$ whippin coming tomorrow,

What's up Hammer. I hear you, but I hope not. I really am a Falcons fan until this game comes around. We did get stomped by the Cats and I am worried about Turner and Norwood.

Still think we win in the end...24-19.