Time to clean house!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wishful thinking...

Haha... im really just messin with yall... You guys provide some good entertainment late at night so I just try and get ya riled up. :) It should be a good game tomorrow in all seriousness.

:D

We shall see. I can assume you'll be back here regardless of the outcome, right?

So what's your name brah? Cause I go to GA Southern too. I tried to ask you in my first thread I created here but you never answered. And yes, I'll be back.

Bet you trolled in the Panthers MBs also, look how that turned out. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nah, they're not nearly as fun as you guys. I'm not trollin. Just lookin for some good discussion the night before I go turn the Ga Dome into Ray Jay north tomorrow.

Same Buc offense that put up 24 on you in week 2. How many did you guys score on us? 9? Not even a touchdown come to think of it. Sounds like a real zzzzzz fest.

I distinctly remember turnovers early in that game that put the Bucs in extremely favorable field-position, which helped them to a 17-0 lead. The Bucs scored a whopping 7 points for the final 30+ minutes of that game. Your offense is anemic. Period.

I'm a junior. Enjoying your xmas break?

Its been alright so far. I'm heading down to Jacksonville till next Saturday.

Right now I'm trying to put this Bear's fan (attempting to pretend he's a Falcon's fan) in his place. Wouldn't have botherd me except he said he's been watching the Falcon's since before I was born. :rolleyes:

Its been alright so far. I'm heading down to Jacksonville till next Saturday.

Right now I'm trying to put this Bear's fan (attempting to pretend he's a Falcon's fan) in his place. Wouldn't have botherd me except he said he's been watching the Falcon's since before I was born. :rolleyes:

I've got a roommate like that. I understand. You live closer to Atlanta or to Statesboro?

Tell jeff to call the panty hose man with that bad calf he's going to need them after abe and company get through wit hih.

Jeff is tough but his stupid dancing in the wide open pocket has gotten to be pretty annoying. I don't think he leads our offense next year if I'm being honest.

I've got a roommate like that. I understand. You live closer to Atlanta or to Statesboro?

Atlanta but I haven't been back since May. After I graduated I jumped around Europe for awhile. From there I went to Jacksonville (where my Mother lives) and straight to Southern from there.

Whats your Major?

I'm in Journalism

Atlanta but I haven't been back since May. After I graduated I jumped around Europe for awhile. From there I went to Jacksonville (where my Mother lives) and straight to Southern from there.

Whats your Major?

I'm in Journalism

Duuuuude you just "jumped around Europe for a while?" lol... I hate you. I would love to do that.

I was a business major but actually just this past Monday I switched to Health and Phys. Ed. with a minor in coaching. This is the first time I can ever remember being excited about going back to school in the spring.