Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

falcon1fan

J.Mike

195 posts in this topic

I can't do those animated ones, but that was awesome mob!! :) (Edit: the pylon was perfect!!!)

REV / SUPES:

That Mt. Rushmore is hilarious!! Mark - aren't you the one who made the prediction about Coach Smith and a certain ATL landmark to happen, oh..... looks like sometime after the 2009 season? I could make a prototype. And in fact, once this season's over I had an idea for you for a prequel to the final. PM me if you're interested.... ;)

It took me a minute to figure out #75 driving the car.... HILARIOUS!!!

:lol: @ all

QUICKSAND! -- You are noticeably absent from this thread, my friend. Yes, that's right... I'm callin' you OUT! :angry:

;)

Im not sure how to do inages, so I had to do an attachment...sorry. It keeps telling me to enter a URL and I dont know what that means.

Super......um.....not your usual caliber of art.......did you eat bad sushi? :huh: :unsure:

Did you get royalties? :D;)

Super......um.....not your usual caliber of art.......did you eat bad sushi? :huh: :unsure:

It's better than anyone else's stick figures. :)

Did you get royalties? :D;)

It's better than anyone else's stick figures. :)

That's what I was gonna say. Even w/doing these simp cartoons, Supes is showin' out!!! :D

Oh, and Rev.... yeah, you gotta fix that. Tandy said so, so it must be true.

Falcon1fan - if you want to post from a URL, so they show up in here, you can open a free photobucket.com, or imageshack.com account. I use photobucket & it's really easy.

bossFALCON™ likes this

dunn.JPG

Had to think for a minute, and then when I went to quote you, knew I had it. "Diminutive Dunn". Blue guys = Panthers? :unsure:

Well heck! I've been upstaged! :lol:

Hey y'all, I'm sure that things will work out, although it could be after this season. J.Mike and crew are swamped as am I. Y'all hang in there for a big longer.( :lol:) If nothing else, I need to get Mozzie to working on a web site for me. The only reason it's not done already is because of my laziness!

I 'preciate all of the support!

Ready when you are...

but you know that! :lol:

Ready when you are...

but you know that! :lol:

Thanks, Mozz. It may be after the season ends but we'll get it done, I promise! :ph34r:

Actually I've been waiting to have enough 'toons done to be "web site worthy", and I'm about there.

Had to think for a minute, and then when I went to quote you, knew I had it. "Diminutive Dunn". Blue guys = Panthers? :unsure:

:( Yeah... they're the Panthers...