Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

falcon1fan

J.Mike

195 posts in this topic

Is there any way we can start an online petition to get superfans work seen. He needs to be on the screen before games just for motivation. I know you said you were working on it, but wasnt sure if we could help. Ill be the first to sign.

Falcon1fan

Already talked to Superfan. Just figuring out the best way to distribute the work and thank him for his work. Just hang on for a big longer...

Already talked to Superfan. Just figuring out the best way to distribute the work and thank him for his work. Just hang on for a big longer...

In other words, he's holding out for more money. :P

Is that a Freudian Slip? Sounds like he's about to drop a cobra in the toilet... or maybe I haven't digested my morning caffein yet.

pickme.jpg

Well heck! I've been upstaged! :lol:

Hey y'all, I'm sure that things will work out, although it could be after this season. J.Mike and crew are swamped as am I. Y'all hang in there for a big longer.( :lol:) If nothing else, I need to get Mozzie to working on a web site for me. The only reason it's not done already is because of my laziness!

I 'preciate all of the support!

This may be something well suited for my domain... guys, PM your suggestions and I'll see what I can do.

well since everybody is showing off artwork, i guess i'll show off mine too. :)

mattryan2ln7.jpg

dontsuspendbiggradyqi7.png

:lol::lol:

Had never seen the Ryan one before! Nice job!

FM got me rollin' over here w/the "tripod". :lol: