Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crankdatfalcon

2 tickets to the rams game, 2 replica jerseys

8 posts in this topic

Sounds like a good deal on the AF homepage for $125. I just dont like to wear replica jerseys (more of a authentic fellow), and not to sure about the seating because if you buy, you dont know what row you are getting. Is it worth it??

Sounds like a good deal on the AF homepage for $125. I just dont like to wear replica jerseys (more of a authentic fellow), and not to sure about the seating because if you buy, you dont know what row you are getting. Is it worth it??

It's worth it. I mean...unless you at THE VERY...VERY top. It's a little hard to see from the very top. 15 rows from the top is nice...you can see a lot. That's a good deal..... ;)

It makes for a pretty cool Christmas gift to a fan... I just wonder if you get to pick the jerseys! At that price they're giving the tickets away for free.. replica's run around $70 so two of those plus tax is well over $150.

It says you get an Abraham and a Norwood jersey. That sounds life a pretty sweet deal. At least they arn't unloading some old Peerless Price jerseys or som JA98 jerseys.

Yeah, it's a great deal. I'm probably going to take them up on it. This esentially means the tickets are free because the replica jerseys are what...around $70 a piece? Assuming the seats are pretty good that's a great deal.

Yeah, it's a great deal. I'm probably going to take them up on it. This esentially means the tickets are free because the replica jerseys are what...around $70 a piece? Assuming the seats are pretty good that's a great deal.

Having been to every game this year there are pockets of empty seats that I can see them using.. hopefully they go for the lower endzone seats first but I'd imagine the upper corners are going to be the seats they're selling.

Why am I having so much trouble finding the page where the deal is described or allows you to select/submit an order...anyone have a link????