There is a very good chance that after the season ends, everyone in our division will have a 3-3 division record. Won every home game and lost every road game. I wonder if that has ever happened before.
I wonder if you have ever had an original thought before.
Are you vouching for this guy?

He seems like a vick-hugger to me.

In order for him to be upset about the game, he would first have to be a Falcons fan. Which he apparently is not.
Dude I hate Vick and am glad that he is gone.
DUde is following me around thread to thread like he is my lil *****. Grab my pocket *****

onemore time!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0A7dtdc-nU

you think Laurinaitis will be a good fit for this team, I like him he is a beast but people thinks he is too small!

WHAT?!?! He is 6-3 240!

He is a sack master and good in pass coverage. I think he could be a good leader too. I think he will be gone before we could even think about taking him.

yea they are expecting him to go real quick he would be awesome on our defense!

First, I think we hi-jacked this thread.

Second, could you imagine our D with him? You would have to watch out for Abe from the Line and The EFING Road Warrior Jr. from the middle.

No one would send their tight end across the middle because he wouldn't make it alive.

DANG IT! He will prolly end up in fricking oakland.

First, I think we hi-jacked this thread.

Second, could you imagine our D with him? You would have to watch out for Abe from the Line and The EFING Road Warrior Jr. from the middle.

No one would send their tight end across the middle because he wouldn't make it alive.

DANG IT! He will prolly end up in fricking oakland.

haha yea we hi jacked it, but it is in favor of our team LOL, Also if we get him we would have Road Warrior Animal at all our games wooping some butt!! B)

haha yea we hi jacked it, but it is in favor of our team LOL, Also if we get him we would have Road Warrior Animal at all our games wooping some butt!! B)

I was watching an interview before the 2007 Ohio St. vs. Mich. game and he said he used to drop elbows on his dad while he was asleep on the couch.