Matt Ryan is a FREAK!

Matt Ryan has had only one bad game and that was against Tampa Bay in week 2. You could argue that he had a bad game against the Eagles. If you look at Ryans numbers on the season no one would ever predict that he would have the numbers he has now at the end of the season. I don't think there is anyone complaining about drafting him instead of Glen Dorsey anymore.

Ryans numbers

Rating - 92.0

Yards - 2,940

TDs - 14

INTs - 7

Completions - 227

Attempts - 366

% - 62.0

Sacked - 13

Anyone who watches the way Matt Ryan runs the 2 minute offense or the no huddle offense, knows that Matt Ryan is no longer a rookie. Matt Ryan has been the best player on the team since week 3 and for a first year player(notice I didn't say rookie) to be able to lead the team like this is simply amazing. He is the next big thing in the NFL. Matt Ryan has brought respect back to a team that just a year ago had none. God Bless Matt Ryan!

I don't think there is anyone complaining about drafting him instead of Glen Dorsey anymore.

I'll admit I wanted Dorsey over Ryan. Thank God Dimitroff knows more about drafting than I do.

I never would have dreamed that Ryan would be doing this good this fast. We have ourselves a franchise QB that will hopefully stay in Atlanta for his entire career and head to the HOF as a Falcon.