House of Saddam

Mr.Pickles

Seriously, are u still in high school, cause your brain pan hasnt seemed to have developed. You make some of the wildest comments that bear NO reasoning nor should anyone respond. Learn alittle abt the world you live in. I promise it will help u as u mature.

I am in college

And My comments should be considered "Wild" to the average american seeing as we share two different worldviews

not 'wild'

more of hypocritical

Indeed

The genocide of the native american and of the negro should also count

that should push it pass 300 thousand :mellow:

How do you figure that? You asked how many were killed to create this nation. I answered you. There is no but, if, or anything. That's straight fact. To argue it shows your lack of vision.

Indeed

How do you figure that? You asked how many were killed to create this nation. I answered you. There is no but, if, or anything. That's straight fact. To argue it shows your lack of vision.

The nation needed the land...that required the genocide of the native american

The nation needed the cheap/free labor...that required the enslavement and genocide of the negro

They should also count in this calculation of people murdered to build this nation

The nation needed the cheap/free labor...that required the enslavement and genocide of the negro

They should also count in this calculation of people murdered to build this nation

genocide of the native american, i will give you. certainly close enough for any measuring stick

however, there was no genocide with the africans. please look up a term if you are unclear on its meaning

also, i didnt realize that Iraq was a newly established country...i thought it had been around far longer than Saddam so why would genocide to establish it be necessary?

1. Genocide was not technically committed against native americans. They were definitely screwed over for sure though. Those who refused to leave were killed so i could see where you could argue it was genocide

2. Negro's were to valuable to be killed. Genocide? Hardly.

3. Because murder's still happen today that number is incalculable based on the sole fact that we will never see an exact number so that pointt is moot.

1. Genocide was not technically committed against native americans. They were definitely screwed over for sure though. Those who refused to leave were killed so i could see where you could argue it was genocide

2. Negro's were to valuable to be killed. Genocide? Hardly.

3. Because murder's still happen today that number is incalculable based on the sole fact that we will never see an exact number so that pointt is moot.

I believed the middle passage counted as genocide...wasnt it only like 20% who survived the journey and were strong enough to carry on :huh:

I believed the middle passage counted as genocide...wasnt it only like 20% who survived the journey and were strong enough to carry on :huh:

is looking a word up too difficult for you?

or is this an example of that great education you have been touting?

Its not like you guys stick with any set rule with english words anyway

I would be in front of a dictionary all day if I decided to keep it with the changes you all make to this language

translation: I am too much of a ***** to admit I dont know the meaning of the word and too lazy to look it up

sorry son.....the meaning of that word hasnt changed.