Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

durrdbyrd

Bucs/Panthers In-Game Thread

433 posts in this topic

Panthers are gashing the Bucs up the middle. They've been doing it all night long.

You gotta believe Coach Smith an Mularkey are, even as we type this , watching this game and devising a gameplan for next week.

We need to play like our defense is not up to the challenge and just score as much as we can. If we get enough points, no team will think about running because the clock will not be their friend.

Yeah, if we get off to a fast start we can put enough points up that they won't be able to run.

Dude seriously does some dumb celebration every time he catches the ball. He is a huge me player and gets in fights with his own team mates. Don't care would never have steve smith on my team

I can't stand his pansy *** as well. Gotta stop just short of that last part, though, if it was right here, right now today. Fortunately, I don't think we'll ever have to worry about that. By the time we'd ever get around to making crybaby an offer, we'd either be freakin' desperate losers, or he'd be washed up and irrelevant anyway.

You gotta believe Coach Smith an Mularkey are, even as we type this , watching this game and devising a gameplan for next week.

They may be working on gameplanning. I heard an interview w/Smitty on DaveFM tonight. Not sure where it was from. But on the home page he was saying they'd still be working thru the first half of this game. :blink:

Dang, he is one dedicated mutha, and I am SO glad he's our HC!!!

Ugh, I wish we could get INTs like that <_<

patience grasshopper - next year, our D will be a different story.