Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

durrdbyrd

Bucs/Panthers In-Game Thread

433 posts in this topic

The game plan for the Falcons the rest of the season. Score as many points as you can and run the clock out. Don't depend on defense to save you.

agreed

score early , score often!!!

The commentator just mentione an important fact. Tampa doesn't have the speed to get down field. If this is true, our secondary might not have it so tough next week.

have you guys looked at our schedule for next year?..... tough looking imo

:unsure: I'm still worried about this year...

have you guys looked at our schedule for next year?..... tough looking imo

Yeah it is. A lot could happen from now to then, though.

The commentator just mentione an important fact. Tampa doesn't have the speed to get down field. If this is true, our secondary might not have it so tough next week.

I'm more worried about the linebackers and the run game. If we let Tampa run on us the way we let New Orleans do it, we will have a very long day.

I'm more worried about the linebackers and the run game. If we let Tampa run on us the way we let New Orleans do it, we will have a very long day.

yep thats what i was thinking but in all we are a better team than we had when we first played them Ryan has gotten better and we should beat them

Garcia is not even close to Brees. We will stack the box and dare Garcia to beat us deep. We could NOT play that game with Brees.

We need to play like our defense is not up to the challenge and just score as much as we can. If we get enough points, no team will think about running because the clock will not be their friend.