Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

durrdbyrd

Bucs/Panthers In-Game Thread

433 posts in this topic

Look..you people who want the Bucs to lose tonight..it does NOTHING to help us get in.

Say Bucs lose tonight and lose vs us next week. Their last two games are AT HOME vs the Chargers and vs the Raiders..both games they should easily win. They'd be 11-5.

If we win ALL our remaining games we'd tie them at 11-5 but they own the tiebreakers over us so we would not win the division, they would. Really, it doesn't help us at all. Tampa wins over us ANYWAYS.

If the Panthers lose tonight, they very likely finish at 10-6 and if we also finish 10-6 we own the tiebreaker over them. If we go 11-5, even better, we get in for sure.

Check out this scenario - this is with the Bucs losing tonight and next week against us - but winning the rest and Dallas winning almost all of their games - including against NYG. Really - I've found a ton of scenarios where we are in = we just have to take care of our business.

Check out this scenario - this is with the Bucs losing tonight and next week against us - but winning the rest and Dallas winning almost all of their games - including against NYG. Really - I've found a ton of scenarios where we are in = we just have to take care of our business.

Oops - here's the link: Visit My Website

Ya but Carolina and Dallas can be the fly in the ointment,. If we had beat the Saints none of these conversations would be spoken, now we have to pray who loses and who wins. I really don't care about Divisional. I want playoffs period wildcard. IMO. ;) Were a team being rebuilt playing for the playoffs take what we can get THIS YEAR. . :P

I missed the entire 1st qt and half of the 2nd because my son refused to go to sleep.. so what happened? is jake whining, stevonne burned anyone, garcia queening out, chuckie looking ugly? what did i miss

Oops - here's the link: Visit My Website

Oh, I agree if we go 11-5, and win our last 3, we get in, period.

I am just trying to give us the best shot of getting in if we lose one of the last 3 and go 10-6. If Panthers lose tonight, we have a very good shot of getting in even with just a 10-6 record.

The Bucs losing tonight doesn't help us at all if we finish 10-6.

I missed the entire 1st qt and half of the 2nd because my son refused to go to sleep.. so what happened? is jake whining, stevonne burned anyone, garcia queening out, chuckie looking ugly? what did i miss

Yep. All of the above.

Gruden has the scrunchy face going a lot tonight. He might even pull ole Garcia if he gets mad enough. I would laugh.