Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

durrdbyrd

Bucs/Panthers In-Game Thread

433 posts in this topic

We need the Panties to lose period if we want the playoffs period they have a harder schedule. Tampa will get in either way. Carolina can fall with their schedule. ;)

We need the Panties to lose period if we want the playoffs period they have a harder schedule. Tampa will get in either way. Carolina can fall with their schedule. ;)

If we win our next 3 games, we will make the playoffs. Mark that down.

Look..you people who want the Bucs to lose tonight..it does NOTHING to help us get in.

Say Bucs lose tonight and lose vs us next week. Their last two games are AT HOME vs the Chargers and vs the Raiders..both games they should easily win. They'd be 11-5.

If we win ALL our remaining games we'd tie them at 11-5 but they own the tiebreakers over us so we would not win the division, they would. Really, it doesn't help us at all. Tampa wins over us ANYWAYS.

If the Panthers lose tonight, they very likely finish at 10-6 and if we also finish 10-6 we own the tiebreaker over them. If we go 11-5, even better, we get in for sure.

Right..I think 2 out of 3 locks us in too. Now way Dallas wins 2 of their next 3. Not with that schedule.

With a Panthers win, we would very likely HAVE to go 11-5 to get in. With a Panthers loss, we very likely can get in with a 10-6 record. That is the difference.

Tampa losing doesn't help our chances one iota because they will finish 11-5 anyways EVEN if we beat them next week.

Also do you want ot play a mad tampa team that just lost? ;)

Yeah I've been thinking about that as well. It'll be hard for them to win on the road twice in the NFC South. I don't want to see a fired up Tampa team with retribution on its mind.

Look..you people who want the Bucs to lose tonight..it does NOTHING to help us get in.

Say Bucs lose tonight and lose vs us next week. Their last two games are AT HOME vs the Chargers and vs the Raiders..both games they should easily win. They'd be 11-5.

If we win ALL our remaining games we'd tie them at 11-5 but they own the tiebreakers over us so we would not win the division, they would. Really, it doesn't help us at all. Tampa wins over us ANYWAYS.

If the Panthers lose tonight, they very likely finish at 10-6 and if we also finish 10-6 we own the tiebreaker over them. If we go 11-5, even better, we get in for sure.

And panthers lose then they have the giants too., their going to go down more. Tampa is not. We need to beat tampa they need to beat the the panthers, ;)

Also do you want ot play a mad tampa team that just lost? ;)

They're going to be up for the game regardless of what happens tonight.

Everyone is just talking about who wins or looses tonight on impacting the falcons. my head starting to hurt.

Yeah I've been thinking about that as well. It'll be hard for them to win on the road twice in the NFC South. I don't want to see a fired up Tampa team with retribution on its mind.

I'll take them on a short week. They have no shot this weekend.

What did that just say at the bottom of the screen regarding the suspensions for the water pill? I think it said something about Roger Goodell thinking that the suspensions would be upheld. What does that mean?

What did that just say at the bottom of the screen regarding the suspensions for the water pill? I think it said something about Roger Goodell thinking that the suspensions would be upheld. What does that mean?

Hopefully it means a depleted line for the Vikes when we face them in two weeks.