Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

durrdbyrd

Bucs/Panthers In-Game Thread

433 posts in this topic

I know and I'm trying to root for them, but **** it's just hard. I can't help but cheer every time they screw up. Then I go oops.

I've just decided to not look at it from a standpoint of "how can this help the falcons" and just enjoy the game. There are negatives/positives to both results.

hopefullly they'll bust each other's chops tonight and be worn out for their games next week. :D

i dont really care who wins as long as tampa is beat senseless, tired and bloody, so when they enter the dome next week, they will be tired and banged up! Sorry I hate the bucs and I want to beat them bad!

What does a Buc loss possibly do for us? It does NOTHING to help us get in.

Bucs last two games are vs the Raiders and Chargers, both at home, so even if we beat them next week they will still finish 11-5 and they would own the tiebreaker over us for the wildcard. A Bucs loss tonight is POINTLESS. We would lose vs them anyways.

OTOH, a Panthers loss helps us a ton. We can finish 10-6 and if the finish 10-6, we own the tiebreaker over them. The Panthers losing tonight gives us a very good shot of getting into the playoffs even if we lose one more game to go 10-6.

We want the Panthers to win if we don't want to be sitting home come the playoffs. Panthers actually have a tough schedule the rest of the way out, unlike the Bucs.

All you haters that hate players that talk smack need to to get a life.

Steve Smith is one of the best WRs in the league. Most WRs talk smack. Get a life.

I don't care about him talking smack - get over yourself. I'm talking about the fact that he cries and whines and acts like a spoiled brat - not to mention puking on the sidelines. I don't care how he catches either - he's a snot.

Carolina is the best driving team so far. It looks like they are having a better offense in the Air.

If the Bucs defense isn't on point Gruden's 15 play 40 yard drives won't cut it.

All you haters that hate players that talk smack need to to get a life.

Steve Smith is one of the best WRs in the league. Most WRs talk smack. Get a life.

Dude seriously does some dumb celebration every time he catches the ball. He is a huge me player and gets in fights with his own team mates. Don't care would never have steve smith on my team

Hoover sucks

I agree he was a terrible president and his fiscal policies only futher exsaserbated an already struggling economy deeper into a recession

:o

I agree he was a terrible president and his fiscal policies only exsaserbated an alredy struggling economy deeper into a resssion

:lol:

Dude seriously does some dumb celebration every time he catches the ball. He is a huge me player and gets in fights with his own team mates. Don't care would never have steve smith on my team

I wouldn't say all that. All teams have fights. Smith is probably the best WR in the league

They moved the thread..personally I thought this was important enought to the Falcons to stay on TATF. Oh well.....