Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

durrdbyrd

Bucs/Panthers In-Game Thread

433 posts in this topic

UGH. I can't help but loathe both teams. I'll need a shower after watching this to wash the stench off. Every time they show Garcia, Delhomme, Smith, Chucky, John Fox, it makes me wish someone would take one or all of their heads off.

I'M PULLING FOR THE TIE!
That would be awesome. That's definitely our best scenario.

Second best scenario is a CAR win. Don't get it twisted folks. It's the conference and division records that matter. A win for TB here and the division is pretty much gone for us. A wildcard could be difficult too. We'd still be behind CAR and DAL with several teams right on our as.

Garcia is the only NFL quarterback I have ever seen who looks like he's suffering from epilepsy while he's playing........... :o

UGH. I can't help but loathe both teams. I'll need a shower after watching this to wash the stench off. Every time they show Garcia, Delhomme, Smith, Chucky, John Fox, it makes me wish someone would take one or all of their heads off.

I'm with you. I have a bottle of alcohol here next to me in the hotel room. I keep trying to root for a team there - but all I end up rooting for is someone to get hit hard - really, really hard. Sux when you can't even force yourself to root for a team to help your own out.

I just hope they all hurt each other a lot so they can't play well the rest of the season. No major injuries - just a lot of pain.

on paper, based on schedule, I'm hoping Carolina wins tonight then loose after tonight. They have the tougher schedule and we can't touch them. We can touch Tampa next week to impact them. Tampa has an easier schedule also.

on paper, based on schedule, I'm hoping Carolina wins tonight then loose after tonight. They have the tougher schedule and we can't touch them. We can touch Tampa next week to impact them. Tampa has an easier schedule also.

thats what ive been trying to tell people

Who else loves that look from Gruden. I hope we see it a lot next week.

I don't love anything about Gruden. Not even his Frustrated Chucky Face.

thats what ive been trying to tell people

I know and I'm trying to root for them, but **** it's just hard. I can't help but cheer every time they screw up. Then I go oops.

God i hate Steve Smith

one of the biggest punks in the nfl

I can't stand his pukey little crybaby self. I can not root for him ever. I hope neither team scores another point.