Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

durrdbyrd

Bucs/Panthers In-Game Thread

433 posts in this topic

As much as you hate the bucs, you have to root for Warrick Dunn. Dude was loved on this team.

I do still love Warrick. His book is on my Christmas wish list.

The Bucs' RT hasn't looked good at all. Their OGs are very good (and young), but I'm not sold on their OTs. Just something to keep in mind for next week...

As much as you hate the bucs, you have to root for Warrick Dunn. Dude was loved on this team.

Man I love little D. He was the Ultimate selfless player.

I thought we were suppose to be rooting for Tampa. Earlier when I said I wanted the Panties to win I was told by everybody that I was wrong.
It's very confusing because it is so close. Here what I say:

1. No matter what happens tonight we will be third in the NFCS and 7th in the conference

2. Noone has ever won the NFCS with less than a 4-2 division record. If TB wins they are 4-2

3. TB has a better conference record. A loss here and next week could change that.

4. We don't play CAR anymore. We do play TB. We could have a little destiny control

5. CAR has a pretty brutal remaining three games and could lose two of them

6. I hate the Bucs and would never root for them. Ever.

Based on that:

WE WANT CAROLINA TO WIN THIS GAME!!!

I do still love Warrick. His book is on my Christmas wish list.

Did you see the thread I had earlier which had the excerpt from his book about the prison visit to the creep who shot his mother in it? That made me cry. I'm getting the book.

The Bucs' RT hasn't looked good at all. Their OGs are very good (and young), but I'm not sold on their OTs. Just something to keep in mind for next week...

I noticed the same thing..hopefully JA55 would have a good game