Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

durrdbyrd

Bucs/Panthers In-Game Thread

433 posts in this topic

I thought we were suppose to be rooting for Tampa. Earlier when I said I wanted the Panties to win I was told by everybody that I was wrong.

do we need the panthes to win?

It's so confusing, to be honest. People are acting like if Carolina wins, our hopeful 11-5 record wouldn't be enough for a wildcard. I don't agree with that.

I thought we were suppose to be rooting for Tampa. Earlier when I said I wanted the Panties to win I was told by everybody that I was wrong.

Personally I think it's good and bad no matter who wins. We won't know until the end of the season which outcome is better.

As long as we beat TB next week, and win our last two games, it doesn't really matter IMO. 11-5 is good enough to get in. We just need to win.

As long as we beat TB next week, and win our last two games, it doesn't really matter IMO. 11-5 is good enough to get in. We just need to win.

I 100% agree

I wish we had a player with uuuuuuuuuucccccccceeeeeeeeeeee or oooooooooooooooooooooooooose in his name lol

god I hate both these teams

Big bad NFC South>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Has our Dline created that much havoc for a QB on a series this year?

No.

And they aren't even blitzing. That's what we got to deal with Sunday folks. We Failed the first time. Better come with a scheme or some better blocking.

The Panties have a harder schedule after this. If they win and we beat the Bucs next week it's put's us even with the Bucs and 1 game behind the Panties who will have to face NO in the SuperDome and the Giants at Giants Stadium. The Bucs could very possibly lose to SD and we can still take the division if we win out.

Has our Dline created that much havoc for a QB on a series this year?

No.

And they aren't even blitzing. That's what we got to deal with Sunday folks. We Failed the first time. Better come with a scheme or some better blocking.

I think we'll be helped a lot by being at home. Plus there's a chance we can get Sam Baker back, which would be huge for us.