TWO CATCHES AWAY

flafalcon73

I am not dogging roddy and boley ,they are great but if roddy catches the td pass against denver and if boley intercepted that screen pass to bush we would most likely be 10-3. we are only 2 catches away from that. lets not bring up the eagles game but..

we are going to be good .. i mean we are real close to being real good...

anyone think like this? so close.

no. all that does is make me mad and think about other opportunities we missed on in those games.

Aww, come on, Boss. He makes a good point. They say baseball is a game of inches, but so is football. If a catch here or a catch there had been made, it would have changed the scenario completely. I know it's pointless to talk about "woulda shoulda and coulda", but this team does show promise!

I am not dogging roddy and boley ,they are great but if roddy catches the td pass against denver and if boley intercepted that screen pass to bush we would most likely be 10-3. we are only 2 catches away from that. lets not bring up the eagles game but..

we are going to be good .. i mean we are real close to being real good...

anyone think like this? so close.

High end conjecture my friend. But I feel ya.

No, you can't do this.

"What if" Jenks doesn't make that grab against the Bears?

San Diego and GB were close too, one or two plays in those games and we're done.

Any game where we win or lose by a touchdown or less, we're "one play" away from it going the other way. Any team is....whether it's a big run or catch for a TD or an INT or fumble returned for a TD.......