maybe it was the concussion.. JA98

hakim24

he was playing lights out for those two games against the Bears and Eagles. Ever since that concussion late in that game, he hasn't been the same.

I haven't given up on him, but he has been really disappointing. I feel ashamed that I was the one who said he was going to be a beast in two years.... now its more like 5 or 6

he was playing lights out for those two games against the Bears and Eagles. Ever since that concussion late in that game, he hasn't been the same.

I haven't given up on him, but he has been really disappointing. I feel ashamed that I was the one who said he was going to be a beast in two years.... now its more like 5 or 6

We're not in position to wait 5 or 6 years for Anderson to become an average DE.

Mods, can you make an I Hate Jamaal Anderson forum?

:lol: :lol:

Then we would have to have the "I hate Keith Brooking" forum for the Brooking haters, the "I hate Todd McClure" forum for those haters, the "I hate Michael Boley" forum, and just about every player and coach on this team. Especially after (heaven forbid) we lose a game. Ridiculous.

Once we let the genie out of the bottle it won't go back in.

Then we would have to have the "I hate Keith Brooking" forum for the Brooking haters, the "I hate Todd McClure" forum for those haters, the "I hate Michael Boley" forum, and just about every player and coach on this team. Especially after (heaven forbid) we lose a game. Ridiculous.

We just need a pure hater forum for all the hate.

:lol::lol:

Good point!

first of all JA98 has no idea of what playing lights out is....he has never come close to playing lights out....at best he´s been effective or has shown up nothing more

Why is being realistic always called hating? I get it, I agree it is flogging a dead horse ( :lol: btw). The reality is Anderson needs to go. He is no good at all. 2 sacks in almost 2 seasons is pretty pathetic. Whats more, is that he only had 30 tackles last season, and is barely on pace to match that this season. And even more pathetic is that he was a top 10 pick! Now, we have a different staff, a different team, and a different mentality. Its ok to want good players. We have a team that, fingers crossed, will be great for years. Lets cut the fat to give us every chance to be even better.