Speaking of stress

Ryan2RoddyTD

My ex and I have been fighting about stupid **** for the past few hours. She said alot of hateful **** as did I. She just called me a few minutes ago and asked if I had called her from a restricted number and left a mean *** message, which I didnt do. Then she goes on to tell me that the message was some guy yelling at her, telling her that he is going to rape and kill her. The first thing I did was tell her to call the cops and see if they can find out who it was. Now im sitting here praying that they have a way to trace the restricted number because if they dont Im gonna look mighty guilty since we have been fighting all day. Somebody please tell me they have a way to find out that number.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My ex and I have been fighting about stupid **** for the past few hours. She said alot of hateful **** as did I. She just called me a few minutes ago and asked if I had called her from a restricted number and left a mean *** message, which I didnt do. Then she goes on to tell me that the message was some guy yelling at her, telling her that he is going to rape and kill her. The first thing I did was tell her to call the cops and see if they can find out who it was. Now im sitting here praying that they have a way to trace the restricted number because if they dont Im gonna look mighty guilty since we have been fighting all day. Somebody please tell me they have a way to find out that number.

yes cops + your phone company can do it.

no but she was crying her eyes out when she called so it has to be legit.

HAHAHA>......you obviously have SANE girlfriends then..................i have learned from my experience that a lot of women are completely nuts....

IF it were me I'd still want to hear the message.........it would sound like an attention stunt to me.......NOT saying your gf is doing that so don't take it that way.......

just curious....how long have you been together?

HAHAHA>......you obviously have SANE girlfriends then..................i have learned from my experience that a lot of women are completely nuts....

IF it were me I'd still want to hear the message.........it would sound like an attention stunt to me.......NOT saying your gf is doing that so don't take it that way.......

just curious....how long have you been together?

am 26 now. We broke up a few months back and had been together since I was 17

**** you beat to it

Yeah they can trace the phone number, but let the cops handle every thing till you find out who it is. I think that person can be aressted on certain charges like conspiracy to commit murder.

thats cool. But the cops are the least of there worries. Somebodies going to be in 4 a beatin b4 all is said and done