Best Job You Ever Had

Butting-In

The best job I ever had was about 2 years ago....I was a telemarketer. I sold value-added memebrship services to idiots who would listen to me talk. Basically how it worked was someone would active a new credit card and they would here an automated message 'do you want to hear about blah blah' and they would press 1 to hear about it and then they would get transferred to me and I would sell them some travel package or whatever the heck it was at the time. It was brilliant because I would trick people into thinking they were still activating their credit cards and just read over everything I was supposed to read really fast and sign them up for these memberships.

Funnest job ever because I got to mess with people and trick people and basically annoy people all day long, and I made A LOT of money because I think hourly it was like $12 and there was commission on top of it and I made a lot of sales so I was doing pretty good with that. I ultimately got fired for getting too out of hand with customers, but it was the best job I ever had.

I was a DJ at a nightclub in college for a couple years. Got to play music for about 500-1000 people eveyr weekend. Free drinks all night, girls all around. Got a fat wad of cash at the end of the night. Best job ever. I love music and that was the best part about it. I miss it whenever I hear a song now that I know would destroy the dancefloor.

probably the job that i just got 2 months ago.....i am an on call Tissue Recovery Technician....I work with a donor organization and we go out and take tissue and heart valves and bones and misc from people that were recently deceased...i never thought i would be doing this, i have worked financial all of my life and was just tired of the field and my buddy is the supervisor and told me to come on board...well needless to say i work probably only 3 days a week and make almost double what i was for a 40 hour work week in the financial industry

Worked at a golf course for about a year and a half. Such an awesome job. My job was to basically wash the golf-carts as golfers finished with them and a couple other small tasks. My "boss" was rarely there, so my buddies and I had the entire place to do basically whatever we wanted, as long as there was somebody working in the pro-shop. I got free hotdogs and burgers and sometimes even subs. And if it wasn't very busy, we would play 9 holes before it got dark. We came so close to wrecking those carts. It really is amazing that we never did.

in college my 1st time......worked for the school painting dorm rooms....there were 12 of us....one boss who didnt care what we did.....

we really just got stoned and painted.........i actually got to see something few people ever do...........I got to see what happens when one stoned worker throws a brand new 5 gallon bucket of paint off of a 10 story building....man that's a lot of paint...

or cab driver in delray beach florida....that was fun too