In honor of Morten Anderson's retirement..Let's do it one last time

durrdbyrd

I'm sure some of the people that made those pics still have them on their computer. Maybe they'll let us relive the memories

I wish I knew what they were saying. The only thing I could understand is when they say Morten Anderson and when he says "I am not a kicker" Speech ENGLISH foreigners!!

As a young boy, Morten would slay Dinosaurs with his incredible kicks. In history, the extinction of the Dinosaurs has been blamed on a meteor. No evidence of the meteor has been found. Researchers believe that after the Meteor struck Earth, Morten then proceeded to drop kick it right back to the skies and thus, God was born.

I wish I knew what they were saying. The only thing I could understand is when they say Morten Anderson and when he says "I am not a kicker" Speech ENGLISH foreigners!!

Well, i could translate it :P .

Basically they're just going trough what the pictures show. One of the commentators can't pronounce 'declaration of independence', and they're laughing hard at it. It's hilarious.