Justin Peelle=Atlanta's kevin boss

Statman83

Now alot of people I talk to and draft boards I look at they have us taking Oklahoma TE Jermaine Gresham because they say we need a receiving TE. I say Justin Peelle is very underated my roomate is a huge Miami fan and he said Peelle is bad I think hes our version of kevin Boss because like how Boss was overshadowed by Shockey Peelle was overshadowed by Randy Mcmichael in Miami and Antonio Gates in SD and hes come up in clutch situations.

I think our line is st maybe anoter Guard or RT is needed but if you think bout it we have the same line as last yr besides baker, and stepanovich we have coach Boudreau and last time I checked Matt Ryan does not have David Carr syndrome

I believe our line is what it is because instead of having Alge running down the middle, we have Peele staying on the block. Also, Ryan's success at getting the ball out quickly and from difficult situations helps out too.

Now alot of people I talk to and draft boards I look at they have us taking Oklahoma TE Jermaine Gresham because they say we need a receiving TE. I say Justin Peelle is very underated my roomate is a huge Miami fan and he said Peelle is bad I think hes our version of kevin Boss because like how Boss was overshadowed by Shockey Peelle was overshadowed by Randy Mcmichael in Miami and Antonio Gates in SD and hes come up in clutch situations.

Feel free to throw a few punctuation marks in there.