Matt Ryan pitching to himself - he has done this before

Tandy

I remember being absolutely shocked when he turned - pitched the ball to himself on a fake to Norwood - who went left and then back around right and Matt turned around - and pitched to Norwood in the flat. I probably have this on highlight somewhere. Doesn't anybody else remember that?

This may have been the play where Jenkins got that great block and knocked the defender on his behind.

It reminds me of some of the crazy fakes Brett Favre has done over the years. This kid is more than just special. He is from another place. I think they should run test on him just to make sure he's human. It's a very good possibility that he is a E.T.

Matt Ryan > E.T.

Corn Dogs > Reese's Pieces

Well - Matt Ryan >>>> E.T. then.

Nah, Matt Ryan's a corndog eatin fool. You probably open his freezer and it would be full of nothing but corn dogs. I think Matt Ryan is the son of the highest ranking football God. That would explain everything because this isn't normal. Playing QB, especially as a rookie, is supposed to be hard. Even for the greats.