What was your favorite play from yesterday's game?

mine was the play where ryan was rolling out of the pocket, nothing was going and it looked like he was going to throw it away, but then he launched the ball WAAAAAY down the field to roddy. it was like a 50 yd pass play.

that play was amazing.

mine too, it made me think about roddys td a while back against the aints

Yeah and I think he threw that one off his heel too.

The 3rd and long was sick stuff, Baldy even called the stats on that conversion just

prior.,,,,,,,, and then Ryan Completes it???

What a freaking great game!

My favorite was after the game you could see Brees and Ryan exchanging compliments.

Good Game, Good Sportsmanship.

I loved how we overcame 2 holding penalities and converted a 3rd and 21

Hearing the announcer say that, and then Ryan pullin' it off was crazy. 2nd one would be that one play where the Saints, showed blitz and he quickly ran up to the line to change the play. All of this with AMPLE time on the game clock. He was aware of everything going on.

The two plays that stood out to me were both critical 3rd downs.

The first was a short 3rd and 3 on a slant to Jenkins (just before the Finn TD). It was an UNSTOPPABLE play. GREAT catch by Jenkins.

The next was the slant to Roddy when we were backed up to the 1 yd line. Perfect throw and catch. I thought the announcers were going to **** themselves.

The two plays that stood out to me were both critical 3rd downs.

The first was a short 3rd and 3 on a slant to Jenkins (just before the Finn TD). It was an UNSTOPPABLE play. GREAT catch by Jenkins.

The next was the slant to Roddy when we were backed up to the 1 yd line. Perfect throw and catch. I thought the announcers were going to **** themselves.

Forgot about that one, that was a huge catch I believe it was 3rd and long.. right?

I have to say the run in to the endzone by Matt - because I was sitting with all these low-life Saints fans and they were just flabberghasted by it. That and the 3rd down throw to Roddy White - I went crazy because it was so **** loud in there and that play was magnificent. The 2 point conversion was just sick.