A little thing I'm proud of.. Matt Ryan: draft sites/forum, using him as THE PERFECT Qb to draft...

heretic

I was reading some forums/sites abotu the 2009 drafts and I suddenly realize how many times I've read the "tebow/stafford/bradford/harrell/McCoy are not Matt Ryan" thing

Matt is used as the perfect Qb pick.

The one you see once in a decade.

I can't believe he is a Falcons

I can't believe we found Peyton #2

Too sweet....isn't it?

Funny thing is How many were saying he was going to be a bust...

Wait, isn't Ryan the dumbest qb ever? I mean doesn't he know that qb's passes and the rb runs. What was Ryan thinking yesterday running and then on top of that he ran for a td. Doesn't he know it isn't the same. My god he is stupid. LOL

How anyone takes you serious, if they do, is beyond me.

Even bandwagon fans like yourself can enjoy the play of Ryan............................

Wait, isn't Ryan the dumbest qb ever? I mean doesn't he know that qb's passes and the rb runs. What was Ryan thinking yesterday running and then on top of that he ran for a td. Doesn't he know it isn't the same. My god he is stupid. LOL

How anyone takes you serious, if they do, is beyond me.

Even bandwagon fans like yourself can enjoy the play of Ryan............................

:huh:

I like a Qb who can complete more than 70% of his passes AND can run to score a TD

I don't like a Qb who can't complete more than 56% of his passes AND can JUST run to move the chains

Not too difficult to understand

Just try baby, just try

It's all about accuracy, defense reading, work ethic

A Qb who can't pass is like a DE who can't tackle. Who cares if he is the fastest guy in the league?

Try to understand it

;)

I was reading some forums/sites abotu the 2009 drafts and I suddenly realize how many times I've read the "tebow/stafford/bradford/harrell/McCoy are not Matt Ryan" thing

Matt is used as the perfect Qb pick.

The one you see once in a decade.

I can't believe he is a Falcons

I can't believe we found Peyton #2

Too sweet....isn't it?

Funny thing is How many were saying he was going to be a bust...

Mark my words, Tebow will be GARBAGE in the NFL. He is a great college player no doubt, but all the crap wont work in the pros

#1 The Falcons should have picked Glen Dorsey

#2 D.J. Shockley should have been named the Falcons starter (a.k.a. He wasn't given a "fair shot.")

Boy do these arguments (and the people who endorsed / supported them) look stupid now.

Go Falcons.

:huh:

I like a Qb who can complete more than 70% of his passes AND can run to score a TD

I don't like a Qb who can't complete more than 56% of his passes AND can JUST run to move the chains

Not too difficult to understand

Just try baby, just try

It's all about accuracy, defense reading, work ethic

A Qb who can't pass is like a DE who can't tackle. Who cares if he is the fastest guy in the league?

Try to understand it

;)

LOL

change your stance now huh? a yard is a yard and again, MV #1 wr is Matty #5wr, turner is a way better back than MV ever had behind him. I know you don't understand that and never will but in games that our wrs dropped alot of passes, matty stats were just as bad as MV. try reality, something you have a very hard time with.