With the Defense being so Bad, I say

iDash

No thanks unless you want to miss the playoffs, he threw for a career high yesterday and we lost. NO made a real effort to balance their attack and run more and it worked. If you want playoffs, they need to play a more balanced game. Denver is trying to run more as well.

I cant wait either , I hop y'all Win!

Break the Road Curse, Please, Badly! like 99-0!

again, i dont know who to go for..yes i see all these threads about who we should root for, but there are some carolina and some tampa..i say carolina in a way because that way, if we beat tampa next week, we would have split every game in the divsion, and so will carolina and tampa...but if they win 2night, they are a lock for the division title with 2 games remaining against san diego which they could lose and oakland which they are going to win..yes carolina has the tougher schedule, so why not let them get their last possible win before they go on a loosing streak??

again, i dont know who to go for..yes i see all these threads about who we should root for, but there are some carolina and some tampa..i say carolina in a way because that way, if we beat tampa next week, we would have split every game in the divsion, and so will carolina and tampa...but if they win 2night, they are a lock for the division title with 2 games remaining against san diego which they could lose and oakland which they are going to win..yes carolina has the tougher schedule, so why not let them get their last possible win before they go on a loosing streak??

For me,

I will never pull for Carolina.

0-4 B******s

They Sux,

if they made the Playoffs,

they would make the Playoff Sux!

M. Hoge said

at the end of a take,

We should pull for Tampa, cause we got them in OUR HOUSE, next week!

Tampa Run Defense=Ryan passing for 500 yards=Win!

Minn Run Defense+ Peterson= Ball for 5 Mins unless Ryan Throws For 500 yards=Win

St.Louis Rams=

Start Shockley to make the game Entertaining+

Rest Ryan for the Playoffs,

So he can throw 500 yards, every game, and we can win it all!

Madden 101

you must be overlooking yalls game tonight..and not to mention nfc south teams are now 23-2 at home, so good luck SUCMAN!!..

I think he's just looking at history. Ryan being pass happy against the Bucs is a recipe for disaster for two reasons, it probably means we have been behind most of the game and it WILL result in turnovers.