Gotta hand it Payton, that call to go for it on 4th and 2 was gutsy

Ice74

if they dont make that one, we probably win the game

i thought for sure he was going to kick the FG

and it would have tied the game

makes me wish a certain coach would have done the same thing

especially when he's given the impression that going for it on 4th is not a problem for him

well whats worse was that it was the FB that got it, and we initally had him stuffed, but he made that lunge towards the line and got it

ALSO

what is with our last 2 mintues D

there is no way the Saints should have gotten that FG at the end of the first half, with no timeouts, that had to be the quickest get to the line of scrimmage after a completion in the history of football, i thought for sure the clock was going to run out after that catch

It was'nt 4th and 2 - it was more along the lines of 4th and the length of a football and I'm still not convinced they actually got it. The spot was horrid.

His forward progression was stopped on that play. The spot the refs gave him was atrocious.

I swear the refs interpretation of calls this year are terrible. Even that Clinton Portis fumble last night they didn't overturn made me shake my head in disbelief.

eh...whatever

Anybody with a rational mind would have gone for it seeing as how bad our D was reeling.

Too bad Smitty wasn't as rational later on in the game.

Not to mention it's easy to make that call when you have nothing to lose because the Saints chances at a playoff birth is a snowballs chance in ****.

well whats worse was that it was the FB that got it, and we initally had him stuffed, but he made that lunge towards the line and got it

ALSO

what is with our last 2 mintues D

there is no way the Saints should have gotten that FG at the end of the first half, with no timeouts, that had to be the quickest get to the line of scrimmage after a completion in the history of football, i thought for sure the clock was going to run out after that catch

What sux is Saints had to waste a challenge/time out for that obvious faux INT that hit the turf.

Had they had a T.O. it could have been a TD instead of a FG.