Mike Trico

Falconsfan567

Just said the reason the NFC South gets no respect is because they played the NFC North and AFC West this year. That is so not fair. They hold it against us that we played those division but don't hold it against the NFC East for playing the NFC West and AFC North? Just more ****ing bais ****.

He also said the Panthers win out they can get the #1 seed in the playoffs.

Just said the reason the NFC South gets no respect is because they played the NFC North and AFC West this year. That is so not fair. They hold it against us that we played those division but don't hold it against the NFC East for playing the NFC West and AFC North? Just more ****ing bais ****.

He also said the Panthers win out they can get the #1 seed in the playoffs.

Yeah I know right, I was thinking the same thing, but he will see come playoff time.

Honestly, there's no need to get upset by what these guys say. Remember that these are the same waterheads that were all screaming about us going 1-15/0-16 this past offseason. All credibility should have flown out the window weeks ago for these clowns.

He wasn't just talking about us. He was talking about the NFC South as a whole. He was asked if he thought Tampa or Carolina should be taken seriously in the playoffs and he said no and gave the reasons that I stated above.