on second thought !

TonyGonzotim2

I hope your not all as dumb as saint croix

lmao buddy no shiit matt ryan isnt peyton manning

peyton manning 3-13 26 interceptions his rookie year

yet brees is the best qb in the NFL? **** you guys are out of the playoff hunt becaue of his clutch Interceptions.

he threw the bucs game and the falcons game away or u would be 9-4 right in the thick of things. i understand your pain I really do.

But this guy is not a top 3 QB 1 playoff win in 8 years? come on thats pathetic for a "great qb".

michael vick had more playoff wins then drew brees and this guys been out of the league the last 2 seasons and missed a most of a season with an injury.

I DUB Drew Brees the new Archie Manning. GOOD QB on a Sorry *** franchise.

I know your a little upset but these are very true statements some of which I pointed out before. The 1 playoff win in 8 years really jumps out at you!

lol shhh dont tell them that. look i know there hasnt been very many good players on the saints over the years, so im sure a good qb like drew brees looks legendary to the saints fans. he takes them past the 2nd round in the playoffs for the first time in team history I give him credit for that. but then i look at the saints record and the condition of the NFC that yaer? 10-6 team gets a first round bye? really i could see if he lead them to 14-2 and the superbowl or something but **** give me a break you gotta DO something worth mentioning in this league before you can be considered a Great.

and the saints are out of the playoff hunt in this easy soft schedule, i hate to see where they are this time next year lmao

Hey now, it was my own personal observation with the "wanna be Peyton Manning thing."

That was Ryan's "best game of the season" right? Wow, Saints fans enjoy passing games

like that all season from their O.

Congrats for making an injury depleted defense look bad.

News flash- Saints injury riddled defense makes the worst QBs look good.

And believe that had the Saints had a decent D, the score would not have been close. ;)

Hey now, it was my own personal observation with the "wanna be Peyton Manning thing."

That was Ryan's "best game of the season" right? Wow, Saints fans enjoy passing games

like that all season from their O.

Congrats for making an injury depleted defense look bad.

News flash- Saints injury riddled defense makes the worst QBs look good.

And believe that had the Saints had a decent D, the score would not have been close. ;)

it was his best game of the season STATISTICALLY. i'd still have to go w/ the bears game as his best game of the season. he did put it all out on the line in the game yesterday though. probably his most entertaining game.

it was his best game of the season STATISTICALLY. i'd still have to go w/ the bears game as his best game of the season. he did put it all out on the line in the game yesterday though. probably his most entertaining game.

The guy is good...too good, and I just have to vent.

This division sucks for being so good. <_<

Saints can make the playoffs still.. GO BUCS!

I hate to cheer for them, but-

DIVISION WINNERS

14-2 Giants – DAL(W), CAR(W), MIN(W)

13-3 Tampa Bay (9-3) –@CAR(W), @ATL(W), SD(W), OAK(W)

10-6 Arizona (8-5) – MIN(W), @NE(L), SEA(W)

9-7 Minnesota (8-5 )– @ARZ(L), ATL(W), NYG(L)

WILDCARDS

10-6 New Orleans (7-6) - @CHI(W), @DET(W), CAR(W)

9-6-1 Philadelphia (7-5-1) – CLE(W), WAS(W), DAL(L)

OUT

9-7 Dallas (8-5) – NYG(L), BAL(L), @PHL(W)

9-7 Washington (7-6) –@CIN(W), PHL(L), @SF(W)

9-7 Carolina (9-3) – TB(L), DEN(L), @NYG(L), @NO(L)

9-7 Atlanta (8-5) – TB(L), @MIN(L), STL(W)

8-8 Chicago (7-6) – NO(L), GB(L), @HOU(W)

Saints can make the playoffs still.. GO BUCS!

I hate to cheer for them, but-

DIVISION WINNERS

14-2 Giants – DAL(W), CAR(W), MIN(W)

13-3 Tampa Bay (9-3) –@CAR(W), @ATL(W), SD(W), OAK(W)

10-6 Arizona (8-5) – MIN(W), @NE(L), SEA(W)

9-7 Minnesota (8-5 )– @ARZ(L), ATL(W), NYG(L)

WILDCARDS

10-6 New Orleans (7-6) - @CHI(W), @DET(W), CAR(W)

9-6-1 Philadelphia (7-5-1) – CLE(W), WAS(W), DAL(L)

OUT

9-7 Dallas (8-5) – NYG(L), BAL(L), @PHL(W)

9-7 Washington (7-6) –@CIN(W), PHL(L), @SF(W)

9-7 Carolina (9-3) – TB(L), DEN(L), @NYG(L), @NO(L)

9-7 Atlanta (8-5) – TB(L), @MIN(L), STL(W)

8-8 Chicago (7-6) – NO(L), GB(L), @HOU(W)

It cans till happen, how funny would that be if the Saints knock the Falcons out of the playoffs.

I hope your not all as dumb as saint croix

lmao buddy no shiit matt ryan isnt peyton manning

peyton manning 3-13 26 interceptions his rookie year

yet brees is the best qb in the NFL? **** you guys are out of the playoff hunt becaue of his clutch Interceptions.

he threw the bucs game and the falcons game away or u would be 9-4 right in the thick of things. i understand your pain I really do.

But this guy is not a top 3 QB 1 playoff win in 8 years? come on thats pathetic for a "great qb".

michael vick had more playoff wins then drew brees and this guys been out of the league the last 2 seasons and missed a most of a season with an injury.

I DUB Drew Brees the new Archie Manning. GOOD QB on a Sorry *** franchise.

One loss and yall completely lose it. :lol:

So far Brees is just a journeyman QB.

You are using a very broad definition here. Two stops equals a journeyman? There must be a better way to say what you are trying to say.

Kerry Collins and Jeff Garcia are the only active QBs I can think of off the top of my head that are true "journeymen" QBs.

You are using a very broad definition here. Two stops equals a journeyman? There must be a better way to say what you are trying to say.

Kerry Collins and Jeff Garcia are the only active QBs I can think of off the top of my head that are true "journeymen" QBs.

Garcia, Kerry Collins and Brees are very comparable.

All have have had good years, all have played for more than one team, all have lead their teams to the playoffs, and all have made at least one prowbowl.

I'll throw this at you...1 playoff win in 8 years! :lol:

I'll throw this at you. Back to back winning seasons in 40 years? Nooope! That's got to be the most pathetic stat of them all. Oh and not having a hall of famer in 40 years. We may only have one, but soon enough Brooks, Sapp, Lynch, maybe Barber and maybe Alstott will be in there.

I'll throw this at you. Back to back winning seasons in 40 years? Nooope! That's got to be the most pathetic stat of them all. Oh and not having a hall of famer in 40 years. We may only have one, but soon enough Brooks, Sapp, Lynch, maybe Barber and maybe Alstott will be in there.

Yes, because of course you yourself had a lot to do with who the Buccaneers drafted, right?

You should be so proud of yourself for former players of your team going to the Hall of Fame :rolleyes: