This thought puts my pain to ease

TonyGonzotim2

and he is only getting better. next week will be a big test for matt ryan.

i think he is going to come out with something to prove.......i will be he isnt the same guy they faced last game.............anyone notice fewer and fewer blitzes from teams....hhehehehehhehe.........man i am just speechless regarding matt ryan's progress.....words cant do it justice.....

Look we lost in a high-scoring game. Who thought our offense would be able to be in high-scoring games this year? We're still in it this year, and the future's looking great.

Exactly. Nobody thought our offense would be anywhere near this level. Some how they thought our offense could be worst than last year even though that would be impossible.

Nobody gonna breaka my stride...Nobody gonna hold me down...oh no...I got ta keep on movin' :D

Since you had the nerve to quote his song, might as well take it all the way... LOL! :lol:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Since you had the nerve to quote his song, might as well take it all the way... LOL! :lol:

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Holy cow...was that Marilyn McCoo?