Look I'm going to be real these changest have to be made to be a

boleg911

The have to have a better Linebacker on the out side.Brooking and Boley too lite in the tale.We need bigger stronger linebacker to made big plays.Look at the pittsburg Steeler,and cowboy defense.Even the Cardinals have bigger linebacker.Plus we need playmaking safety Milloy is good but Coleman just sucks.And let face Jaamal Anderson is a DT his too big to be a DE.He dont have to hip or speed,BUT his tall and strong in the middle and if he put on ten pounds he'll be a great DT.And last we need a DEFENSIVE Coordinator.The guy doesnt get it.Put Jaamal in the middle,Give Nichols more PT,and be more aggressive.

The have to have a better Linebacker on the out side.Brooking and Boley too lite in the tale.We need bigger stronger linebacker to made big plays.Look at the pittsburg Steeler,and cowboy defense.Even the Cardinals have bigger linebacker.Plus we need playmaking safety Milloy is good but Coleman just sucks.And let face Jaamal Anderson is a DT his too big to be a DE.He dont have to hip or speed,BUT his tall and strong in the middle and if he put on ten pounds he'll be a great DT.And last we need a DEFENSIVE Coordinator.The guy doesnt get it.Put Jaamal in the middle,Give Nichols more PT,and be more aggressive.

I agree we do need better LBs. However, the LBs in the Cowboys and Steelers are 3-4 LBs. So, they wouldn't fit our 4-3 scheme.

How many high quality starters do you think we can get in one off season?? We got 7-8 this year, so please give the management a break and let them have longer than a year before you start ripping them. The coaches know who needs to go and who should stay, and they fully understand on the defensive side of the ball, we just don't have the players to play really high level defense. The best quote I heard all year about our defense is "You play bend but don't break defense when you don't have the players to play anything else."

Next FA, and draft we will add to our team, and considering who we added last year, I have full confidence in the entire staff.

Reminder:

Ryan--franchise QB

Turner--Franchise RB

Lofton--Franchise MLB

Baker--Franchise RT

Douglas--up and coming WR/PR

C Jackson--up and coming CB

Foxworth--stout CB

I am sure some may add others, but this is off the top of my head. Think about the draft we had this year, and know we had too many holes to fill last year to do it in one year, so they did the best they could, and worked with what they had. Rebuilding project is a good term for our team, it is a PROCESS that we are going through. I am sorry we didn't do better in one year, for your mental well being, but really no one expected us to be better than 1-15. So the entire coaching staff and front office did amazing things this year, and I personally will give them this year and maybe next, before I say much bad about them.

Give me a break about Coleman sucking, he's had one **** of a year.

How many high quality starters do you think we can get in one off season?? We got 7-8 this year, so please give the management a break and let them have longer than a year before you start ripping them. The coaches know who needs to go and who should stay, and they fully understand on the defensive side of the ball, we just don't have the players to play really high level defense. The best quote I heard all year about our defense is "You play bend but don't break defense when you don't have the players to play anything else."

Next FA, and draft we will add to our team, and considering who we added last year, I have full confidence in the entire staff.

Reminder:

Ryan--franchise QB

Turner--Franchise RB

Lofton--Franchise MLB

Baker--Franchise LT

Douglas--up and coming WR/PR

C Jackson--up and coming CB

Foxworth--stout CB

I am sure some may add others, but this is off the top of my head. Think about the draft we had this year, and know we had too many holes to fill last year to do it in one year, so they did the best they could, and worked with what they had. Rebuilding project is a good term for our team, it is a PROCESS that we are going through. I am sorry we didn't do better in one year, for your mental well being, but really no one expected us to be better than 1-15. So the entire coaching staff and front office did amazing things this year, and I personally will give them this year and maybe next, before I say much bad about them.

There ya go, fixed your mistake.