I'm Just Gonna Give Mad Props To Ryan

formul8or

His playing today was outstanding. He has controlled some games well, but today he did great. His awareness, accuracy(especially on the run), and ability to remain cool in situations give me a boatload to be excited about.

I think we keep him too conservative when we are ahead. This guy could blow some games wide open for us.

as stupid as this sounds, i was actually getting "MAD" at some of the stuff he was doing. i say that because it was SO unbelievably incredible and amazing, i just kept thinking over and over HOW can this guy be a freaking rookie. it just doesn't seem possible....

especially the FG drive where we had multiple penalties and converted 3 third downs. he made some throws that just make me shake my head.

His playing today was outstanding. He has controlled some games well, but today he did great. His awareness, accuracy(especially on the run), and ability to remain cool in situations give me a boatload to be excited about.

I think we keep him too conservative when we are ahead. This guy could blow some games wide open for us.

In these last 3 games I would like to see them turn Matt loose!