Matt's innovative FAKE PITCH play

michaelgee

That was a REALLY extreme tricky move, as far as the defense could tell, the ball was pitched because they could see Matt's hands were empty, THEN, Matty pulled it back in.

I have watched a lifetime of football and have never seen that exact fake pitch play.

Kudos to Matty Ice once again for being a cutting EDGE QB!

fwiw, Boise State don't even have that one!

I know he has done it before. Not too many times, but still. Its pretty brilliant. Things like that would completely throw off the defense, giving his guys more time to go downfield and whatnot. Still though, its extremely risky. We might praise him for it now, but if he ever drops that...lol.

ok, so whats the prob dude? This is not any kind of a troll thread, it is a Support the Falcons thread.

I support this team and I make positive threads unlike some in here, I commend Matt for creativity, try it sometime.

:huh: Naw dude, relax...I started the same thread right before you started yours...... ;)

I hadn't seen it, but being a Ninja and eveything, you got to understand that every now and then a co-inkydink just happens.

I hadn't seen it, but being a Ninja and eveything, you got to understand that every now and then a co-inkydink just happens.

LOL yeah dude.....the bottom line is that **** was sweet. I was like :o when they showed the replay and he actually tossed himself the football. He is going to be fun to watch over the next 15 or so years!

NINJA