Things to remember...

Supes™

1, You can't win 'em all. Well, the Dolphins did once, but that's beside the point.

2. The NFC South is the most brutal division in the NFL. It's a great training ground for an eventual championship!

3. No one, no one,( even most in here), picked us to win more than a few games this season.

4. This season ain't over for all of us with playoff hopes. Crazier things have happened!

5. Playoffs aside, it's been a joyful and unexpected ride already!

6. The future is sooo bright! If you don't have your shades on, you risk going blind from staring at the sun! B)

7) New Orleans is the #1 offense in the NFL.

Our defense did get kicked around today, but for a reason.

Good post superfan. Maybe you will get nothing but positive responses to this post.

Bump with the positive posts.

This season has been nothing but a blast. Thanks to the owner, management, coaches and players for making this year respectable and fun.

Just sad that "FANS" always see the bad things and get greedy.

Like I wrote in another topic, it's sad that there's such a increase of trolls that bash players everytime we lose, while it's always pretty quite when we win. If we lose people come out of their holes and bash away, while they don't post anything when we win.

I love that team, we had a great season so far and looking at our FO and coaching staff, I'm sure that they will find ways to make this team as good as it can be, within the next 2-3 years.

We have many reasons to be proud of our Falcons! I went out on the tiniest limb I could preseason and forecast 8-8 but they will finish with a winning season.

No way in hail would I trade Matt Ryan for Tony Romo or any other QB!

TD has shown the world that he knows how to draft! Big time!

Mike Smith and staff will provide stability for years to come!

Beginning this year, the "No two winning seasons in a row" will be over!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to Falcons fans everywhere!!!!!!!

1, You can't win 'em all. Well, the Dolphins did once, but that's beside the point.

2. The NFC South is the most brutal division in the NFL. It's a great training ground for an eventual championship!

3. No one, no one,( even most in here), picked us to win more than a few games this season.

4. This season ain't over for all of us with playoff hopes. Crazier things have happened!

5. Playoffs aside, it's been a joyful and unexpected ride already!

6. The future is sooo bright! If you don't have your shades on, you risk going blind from staring at the sun! B)

Very nice post. Word up! lets go falcons!

A sensible post on the day we lost? Are you feeling ok SuperFan? :)

One more thing to add, Cowboys lost and Redskins are losing. I know, CowBoys probably will still hold the tie breaker on us. But things could get real ugly if both of those teams win.

Now, things are getting tougher for us. We have to win out, no choice. Rams and Vikings I can understand (not that I am overlooking them) but we we better bring our A++ game for the Bucs.

Regardless, of what happens rest of the season, this year has been undoubtedly one of the most memorable season since 98. Thanks Falcons players, owner management, water boy and everyone else involved. Let's just enjoy the ride.....

I'm as sure as I'm typing this that great, GREAT things are in store for this franchise. We are finally headed for the promised land, no doubt about it! We likely won't get there this year and no one expected us to, but we're gonna get there with bells on, and sooner rather than later.

I've been a fan for 42 years. Other than the '98 Birds, I've never been so excited and positive. Oh, there have been other moments, but nothing like this.

42 years is a long time! :o

the future is bright and I love it. We are exceeding expectations, so how can you be pissed about this season. GO FALCONS!!

I was listening to ESPN Radio earlier and John Clayton was on. I came into the end of the conversation and he said "I am in love with a quarterback" and the other guy said "oh yea, he looked like a 8 year vet today," and Clayton said "thats Matty Ice Baby!! He looks like he has won 100 games and multiple superbowls already with his poise. Falcons fans have got to be excited. If he's this good now, wait until next year, and the year after that." It was awesome. GO FALCONS, the future actually looks great for once.

the future is bright and I love it. We are exceeding expectations, so how can you be pissed about this season. GO FALCONS!!

I was listening to ESPN Radio earlier and John Clayton was on. I came into the end of the conversation and he said "I am in love with a quarterback" and the other guy said "oh yea, he looked like a 8 year vet today," and Clayton said "thats Matty Ice Baby!! He looks like he has won 100 games and multiple superbowls already with his poise. Falcons fans have got to be excited. If he's this good now, wait until next year, and the year after that." It was awesome. GO FALCONS, the future actually looks great for once.

The only fans that shouldn't be excited about the future, are Bucs, Saints and Panthers fans, because if nothing unexpected happens (injury, ...) Ryan might dominate the QB class in the division for years to come.

Everybody with 2 eyes and some football knowledge knows what to expect from Ryan once he adds experience to his great on-field skills and his work ethic.

The only fans that shouldn't be excited about the future, are Bucs, Saints and Panthers fans, because if nothing unexpected happens (injury, ...) Ryan might dominate the QB class in the division for years to come.

Everybody with 2 eyes and some football knowledge knows what to expect from Ryan once he adds experience to his great on-field skills and his work ethic.

I GOTTA bump THAT! ;)

"Mama always told me not to look into the eyes of the sun...... but Mama..... that's where the fun is!" ~ Manfred Mann's Earth Band

I can't wait for these birds to burst Tampa's balloon and watch their calliope crash to the ground. B)