Pierre Thomas > Reggie Bush

Tom Servo

he has emerged as the saints go to guy as of late, hopefully people finally seem to recognize and respect him. it is long overdue.

with that said, a starting rb on the saints is overrated. one week it could be reggie, the next it could be pierre. they split time. there is no true starter.

I understand your runningback by committee policy.

I'm just saying you're underutilizing a true starting RB who deserves 20 carries. He'd get you 100 + games 8 times out of the year at least I'd bet.

when pt gets the touches he makes the most of it, last season he became the first rookie, and second player i believe (really could be wrong) in nfl history to have 100+ rushing, and 100+ recieving in one game.

he is really a star in the making, he is like a train. now it is just up to the saints to give him the ball.

since he became the saints feature back five games ago, he has had 58 carries for 311 yards. a 5.4 avg. and he's had 9 receptions for 117 yards. five total touchdowns. the thing that really impresses me is the 5.4 avg, that is one of the most important stats for a rb imo.

I lived on RC as I do today. Ya'll thought Bust was the coming of Christ then and two years later you realize how inconsistent Bust is! :lol: Maybe 1 100 yard game in 3 years disqualifies my statement by your standards! :lol:

lol well you got me there. anyways, the saints and most of the saints fans didn't expect reggie to come in and be a everydown back. a michael turner, or a adrian peterson. the saints and their fans expected him to come in and do what he has done this season, yesterday inparticular.

that is what your missing, you weren't down here. you weren't hearing all of the interviews and breakdowns of reggie bush like us here in new orleans were. it's kinda like you with matt ryan compared to me, i don't know how yall wanted to use him and such. the saints didn't expect or want reggie to carry the load. carry the ball 20 times a game. they wanted him to get 10-12 carries a game, and 5-8 passes out of the backfield. and most of all, just bring that explosive factor to the saints, because that is what they were missing at the time.

I understand you sugar coating it, I really do, if I was in your position I'd be doing the same thing. I mean no one (especially Saints brass) expected Bust to be this underachieving. I guarantee you if we put a poll out to rival fans throughout the league and asked then who would you want, Turner or Bust? 70% percent would go with Turner!

reggie had a successful rookie season, and he was injured the entire season last year. this season he has done great, really good.

the turner/reggie comparison is a waste of time. they are VERY much different, it isn't even worth the time.

everyone thought he would have better ypc numbers, but besides that i think he has done exactly what people thought he would.

I know its not worth your time...ask around 70%... :lol:

it'd be around 50/50, no doubt in my mind. if you are serious about 70% your foolish.

do you take the guy with 1280 total yards on 304 touches and 14 td's?

or do you take the guy with 1067 total yards on 168 touches and 9 td's?

how do you choice between the two? the answer is you don't, nobody should be forced too. they are to different of players. reggie isn't as good of a runner as turner is, and reggie isn't takin out the game like turner is when the running game gets shut down. you can't choose.

Oh, I take the RB who has 14 TDs and the 1269 yards...because your mentioned Punt returns and WR yards and we have players that do that for us for a helluva lot less money. 70% take a real RB not a half azz all purpose #2 overall Bust that is #52 in the league at RB. When our guy is #2 genius...listen, I know your only a HS graduate, but I would think this would be easy for you to figure out? :lol:

last time i checked it is just about gaining yards and scoring touchdowns. that is all that matters right?

like i've said, turner and bush are uncomparable. turner is a rb, reggie is a football player. reggie can do it all, turner can only do one thing.