Just so people stop worrying

solidx

The playoff picture still looks very bright. If we win out, were definitely in. If we lose to TB, we still can get in the 6th seed spot. Stop worrying so much. It would have been great to win today, but this happens all the time. The media and we look past too many opponents and we assumed this was a guaranteed victory today. Just like Denver. We are just as good if not better than Tampa and we will prove it next week.

I have to disagree with you on thinking that this was a given win today. I knew that the defense would have their hands full all day with Brees at home and there's just no way the Falcons were overlooking the Saints at home today. Our team just didn't perform the way we hoped they would.

But yes, we are still in the playoff hunt and hopefully this will serve as the motivation that the Falcons need to win out!

we are fine. cowboys lost redskins SHOULD lose. Cowboys play a pissed of giants team next week. Tampa Bay and the Panthers are gonna kill each other tomorrow lol. Tampa Bay will also have a short week which could mess them up mentally and help us. Specially since they will be on the road tomorrow and again next week. If the Cowboys would have won today . Then I will be worried . I would rather them have the playoff spot via tie breaker for now , rather then a one game lead.

I just still believe 3 teams from this division will be in the playoffs. Unless something crazy happens, i think TB has the division. BUT if CAR beats them tomorrow and we beat them the next week and possible upset from the Chargers.... They could quickly end up 10-6. If CAR wins tomorrow, loses to the Giants, gets upset by DEN, they could end up 11-5. If we win out, we end up 11-5. The only issue i see is that when i put all of this into the generator, it shows Carolina winning the tiebreaker.