Abraham sidelined

OK!!! I thought the whole reason for rotating Abraham in and out was so that he'd be fresh in the 4th quarter. WHY in the **** was he sitting out at the end of the 4th?

Why in the **** would you take the ball out of the offenses hand on 4nd 5 and give it to the defense who HADN't stopped the Saints all day. The offense was the only part of our team today that was producing.

How in the **** did Thomas drag Grady Jackson???? Why didn't grady just fall on him

all we've heard this year is "keeping Abraham rotates so he'll be healthy in the 4th when we need him" over and over. WHEN WE NEEDED HIM, he was on the sideline.

JA98 GO HOME, your' not worth the plane ride to the game.

What's up with our CB's giving 10yrd cushions. for crying out loud, Chavis jackson was playing bump off the line and Houston and Foxworth were leaving huge cushions. We got lucky that Brees was off on several throws.

OK!!! I thought the whole reason for rotating Abraham in and out was so that he'd be fresh in the 4th quarter. WHY in the **** was he sitting out at the end of the 4th?

Why in the **** would you take the ball out of the offenses hand on 4nd 5 and give it to the defense who HADN't stopped the Saints all day. The offense was the only part of our team today that was producing.

How in the **** did Thomas drag Grady Jackson???? Why didn't grady just fall on him

and why is Brooking still in the NFL. He's garbage

When I saw bush run for 40 + I almost puked . I don't see how that could have happened. We were looking for the long ball all game and got slammed for it.

I thought we would have fixed that after the half.....but no <_<

The 4th and 5 killed us should have went for it.

I guess he isn't part of the rush-stopping defensive package ...

That answers the first question!!

Because if we didn't convert then the game deffinetly would have been ovr with the short field. Our D could have steped up but you have to give them a good chance to make a stop or get a turnover.

HOW?!?! I was in awe/shock when I saw that. I thought "is that even humanly possible?" then "They tested the wron saint for roids!!"

all we've heard this year is "keeping Abraham rotates so he'll be healthy in the 4th when we need him" over and over. WHEN WE NEEDED HIM, he was on the sideline.

JA98 GO HOME, your' not worth the plane ride to the game.

What's up with our CB's giving 10yrd cushions. for crying out loud, Chavis jackson was playing bump off the line and Houston and Foxworth were leaving huge cushions. We got lucky that Brees was off on several throws.

Yea cause Abraham is so stout against the run when the Saints are trying to run out the clock.

When they showed Abe on the sidelines, we had just punted the ball back to the Saints for their last possession. It was an obvious running situation, so there was no point in having Abe in there. As a matter of fact, a lot of the Saints rushing yards came running directly at Abe's side of the line. I'd much rather have Davis in the game in that situation, but nobody on the defensive line could stop the run today.