Let's win three out of these final three games!

Scott24Falcons

OK, this worked each time I did it, so I figured I would raise the bar a little.

I really think we're due to beat TB. You know the defense is going to get chewed out this week, and they're going to come back strong on Sunday. Luckily, we don't have to worry about a Reggie Bush out of the backfield catching swing-passes or a Marques Colston or Jeremy Shockey stretching the field. It's going to be a complete battle, but I'm confident.

The next week at Minnesota should be interesting. They looked absolutely pathetic today against the Lions. That offense aside from AP is awful. I'm confident we can go up there and win, especially if the Williams' are indeed suspended.

The good news is that, believe it or not, St. Louis is still actually considered an NFL team. As a worst-case scenario, there's our winning season. I'm going to feel like a dumbass if they beat us, but I'm confident we'll destroy them.

It seems like people are saying that our season is over with today's loss. That's not even close to being the case.

everybody will have to step up for us to win out. from the coaches, to the offense, to the D, to the ST. everyone will have to play their best ball and put it all together.

im not scared of TB's D. i think ryan can make enough plays against them for us to get the W. our D shouldnt have a problem w/ their O. i think we can win this one 24-13. i am really confident we can do it if everyone shows up.

MIN doesnt scare me too much especially if the williams boys are gone. we contain peterson and we probably win. we dont have to shut him down, just keep him in check. i like our corners against their wideouts.

we should win the STL game. we just should.

It's not completely out of the question for us to make it at 10-6. Dallas would have to lose two and Washington, Philadelphia, Chicago, and New Orelans would all have to lose one. All of that is definitely possible with the remaining schedules. Dallas still has to play New York, Baltimore, and @Philadelphia.

That said, I much rather we just win out.

Well, we're in pretty good shape, still. Dallas has a tough road from here, and Barber is ailing a bit for them.

We've got what is nearly a sure victory on the last week of the season to look forward to, assuming we still have anything to play for at that point. And by the time we play Minnesota, I'm fairly certain the illegal substances suspensions will be straightened out, so we should be able to run the ball without the Williamses in there.

Assuming I'm right about that, our toughest test is going to be Tampa Bay, and we've been really good at home. Our defense just plays so much better in home games.

I like our chances to win all three-it will be tough, but it's not at all impossible.

I'm just going to root for CAR to beat TB tonight. Give the Bucs their 4th loss, and send them to us with a chance to even up our records next week. TB plays down to their competition a lot of the time, so I'm not so certain that they'll beat SD in a couple of weeks. As for the Panthers, their schedule is brutal. I don't see them beating the Giants or the Saints the final two weeks of the season. And they might have their hands full with Denver at home next week, but I kinda doubt it.

• 3 weeks later...