Chevis

Chevis seems to always be around the ball. He has been playing lights out lately. He has been great in the role he has...but I dunno about being a starter--and definitely not this year.

Yeah no need to press him into more action right away. Let him master the role he has now first and then add more later if he proves he can handle that...

If Foxworth isnt re-signed you can ink Houston and Jackson as starters next season.

Jackson is gonna be a good one for sure.

Although, I like him as the NB. Thats a great top 3 CBs. then add Grimes for a DB, and we look good there. Grimes is always hurt tho.

The way Foxworth played today, im not so sure bout re-signing him. Hopefully, he'll rebound in the next game. Another note, Houston played much better today. There was a play where he practically slammed Colston on the sideline. Hope he continues to play like that.

Listen guys yes the defense had a bad day,But thats going to happen from time to time. look around the leauge on any team and you'll find teams with great defense's have off days for instance pittsburg but they got lucky today and pulled one out in the last minute.the cowboys had 6 sacks and played better and should have won. i don't think we played that bad look at the stats for the game. its was a good game it was;nt our day.go falcons-----------------------------

Listen guys yes the defense had a bad day,But thats going to happen from time to time. look around the leauge on any team and you'll find teams with great defense's have off days for instance pittsburg but they got lucky today and pulled one out in the last minute.the cowboys had 6 sacks and played better and should have won. i don't think we played that bad look at the stats for the game. its was a good game it was;nt our day.go falcons-----------------------------

I didnt mean that by wanting Chevis to start that our other guys were bad. I just want to see what he can do

Houston is one of the only bright spots on the D. If you notice he himself stopped at least 3 touchdowns by being the dude to catch up to the runner on several plays. His speed is a very good last resort for when we F up like the D did today.

I think we need to re-evaluate our OLBs and safeties. Boley could have won the game for us with an easy grab today. Brooking is a leader and vet, but his physical ability is not what we need it to be. He has an Urlacher mind but a weak physical body.

EDIT**** This also could be due to our secondary coach and linebackers coach.