3.4 vs 8.0 WHO CAN TELL ME WHAT THIS IS

joe horn

Falcons fans ran their mouth all week, and the Saints ran the ball all Sunday. I was at the game, and it was awesome.

How it must suck to be a hater this week(sad face[aww])

To Boss, HR, and whoever that other tolerable birdfan is, good game.

To WFL and the legion of bandwagon homers: the direction you should be sucking it is:

DOWN

ehhh since you saints fans like to take this and take that away......................

take away busts big play and his numbers suck.

btw your still in the cellar so enjoy the view from the bottom

lol, i love it. give him some credit, without the big run he still avged 4.1 ypc. suck it up and give credit, the saints outplayed and outcoaches the falcons today.

Falcons fans ran their mouth all week, and the Saints ran the ball all Sunday. I was at the game, and it was awesome.

How it must suck to be a hater this week(sad face[aww])

To Boss, HR, and whoever that other tolerable birdfan is, good game.

To WFL and the legion of bandwagon homers: the direction you should be sucking it is:

DOWN

couldn't agree more, boss and others. i have all the respect in the world for yall, yall tell it like it is and aren't homers. wfl, and others... :D

i'm not lookin so stupid now am i?

Nah...Pierre Thomas was in charge of that.

i thought reggie and pierre did a great job.

pt had 109 offensive yards, reggie had 106 offensive yards.

i just hope that people will finally give pt some credit, i know it is more of his name not getting around, but hopefully people know who he is now and will give him the respect he deserves. 4.9 ypc and 7 t'd this season.

Good game plan by the Saints today and that balance is what I've preached for you guys all along...I don't look so foolish now do I? Maybe I should coach the Saints. Good win and I'm happy we shut Brees down 85 yards below his season average. I'm sorry Boley didn't pick off the screen pass to Bust or coach smith didn't go on 4th and 5!

i'll never figure you out. bust? grow up wfw, i think he proved that to you falcon fans today. but like i've said, some people will never give him credit for what he has done.

but i just can't help but think what if the saints have been balanced the entire season, or even had a decent field goal kicker. we're like 4-0, or 5-0 when running the ball 25+ times.

On another note, I'm surprised that more teams haven't tried to beat us this year with the toss sweep. We've been notoriously bad at trying to stop that over the years. Brooking gets swallowed up on those plays. And the Saints' interior OL was doing a great job of blocking Curtis Lofton and Michael Boley. Lawyer Milloy did a nice job of breaking one of those tosses up, but overall we got killed all day on those.

Yep, the delayed hand-offs (or whatever you want to call them) were frustrating. They clearly were able to run those because they established the run early. It worked both ways, too. We saw Brooking cheat up when Brees faked the hand-off, allowing Colston (I believe) to make a first-down catch.

A team like the Bucs shouldn't be able to run those on us because we don't have to really worry about them spreading us out. That, and the fact that they don't have the playmakers that the Saints have. Not a knock against TB, because they are pretty good at running out of the I, but it's a whole different gameplan when we don't have to worry about a Bush, Colston, or Shockey trio, not to mention going against Drew Brees.

That and the delayed draws? I can't believe we fell for it so much today...they had huge runs off of it! I guess they were why we didn't put alot of pressure on him because we were worried about the draws? We did keep him 85 yards below his average though!

the saints always are successful on those, today is the first time they actually ran them more than a couple times in a game.

lol, i love it. give him some credit, without the big run he still avged 4.1 ypc. suck it up and give credit, the saints outplayed and outcoaches the falcons today.

couldn't agree more, boss and others. i have all the respect in the world for yall, yall tell it like it is and aren't homers. wfl, and others... :D

i'm not lookin so stupid now am i?

what credit???

you dont give turner credit....you just say things like "take away this game" or"take a way this run" and other BS like that.

whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

Turner has 14 td's this year

Bush has 20 in THREE years.........COMBINED.

Payton got fortunate Smith got conservative.... that saints won by 4 at home the falcons won by 14.

savor the win it was a great game but you are STILL in last place........so yes you do look stupid.

Bust has 80 yards one game and they want you to call him Christ? He played good but come on when is the last time Bust ran for a 100 yards? Now they're saying we got outplayed and coached? If not for a 85 yard KO return or a dropped INT Falcons win the game!

Noone is calling him christ. LOL. You and some of the other clowns on RC are always whining and calling reggie

"bust" and he gashed you yesterday so its a little ironic dont you think. As for your last sentence excuses excuses. Your coach was

dumb for punting the ball.