Could Project Ryan's expensive (12M) Cindrella season turn into pumpkin vs. Tampa or Minny?

MCKAY-100

Will it be next week versus Tampa at the Georgia Dome or two weeks later vs. Minny? It's do or die for Project Ryan. And this may be his best chance to take a NFL team to the playoffs. Look at Carson Palmer. His career has floundered and has been on a losing team more often than not and his career his at a crossroads. Carson was the rage, now he is just a footnote.

Ryan can't win on the road in his division, and ultimately that may cost the Falcons in the short term and the long term. Blank's 12 million dollar gamble may turn into a pumpkin very soon. Ryan may be a Manning 'look-alike', but let's talk about reality. It's about winning. And after a soft schedule to begin the year will the Falcons be fortunate next year or will the season start off like this: Carolina, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Baltimore and Tampa..no Detroit or no Kansas City..

2008 may be Ryan's and Blank's best chance to get to the playoffs..Man, I bet Blank is nervous to see YKW go to another team and take the other team to the playoffs before Mr. Ryan.

Wouldn't be interesting if the Falcons get eliminated by Minny with Tarvaris Jackson as QB? So embarrassing.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow......This **** gets real old, The Mods on this board need to man up and start handling this **** for real!!! Im calling you out MODS, get off your ***** for once.

If your not going to do your job, give it to someone who actually is on here and will try and keep Trolls like this from posting these topics over and over again.

Will it be next week versus Tampa at the Georgia Dome or two weeks later vs. Minny? It's do or die for Project Ryan. And this may be his best chance to take a NFL team to the playoffs. Look at Carson Palmer. His career has floundered and has been on a losing team more often than not and his career his at a crossroads. Carson was the rage, now he is just a footnote.

Ryan can't win on the road in his division, and ultimately that may cost the Falcons in the short term and the long term. Blank's 12 million dollar gamble may turn into a pumpkin very soon. Ryan may be a Manning 'look-alike', but let's talk about reality. It's about winning. And after a soft schedule to begin the year will the Falcons be fortunate next year or will the season start off like this: Carolina, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Baltimore and Tampa..no Detroit or no Kansas City..

2008 may be Ryan's and Blank's best chance to get to the playoffs..Man, I bet Blank is nervous to see YKW go to another team and take the other team to the playoffs before Mr. Ryan.

Wouldn't be interesting if the Falcons get eliminated by Minny with Tarvaris Jackson as QB? So embarrassing.

Neither has Delhomme or Brees. I seem to recall us kicking their ***es on the road in divisional matchups....Brees even crying like a little ****!!!! Ryan IS all that he is cracked up to be and has proved that by getting better every week and being the General on the field! Go spew your crud elsewhere!!

Wow......This **** gets real old, The Mods on this board need to man up and start handling this **** for real!!! Im calling you out MODS, get off your ***** for once.

If your not going to do your job, give it to someone who actually is on here and will try and keep Trolls like this from posting these topics over and over again.

I agree. I would ban this fool so fast his head would spend.