Keith Brooking Is G A R B A G E!

YesWeCan08

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, in respect to truth, brooking had 6 tackles and 4 assists. That doesn't mean 10 tackles.

in respect to truth, it does mean 10 TOTAL tackles. here is an example of how the line would read at the end or the year;

110 TACKLES 85 SOLO 25 assists but that's not that big a deal. It's the igits making dumbfounded claims after a loss like this or even a win.

in respect to truth, it does mean 10 TOTAL tackles. here is an example of how the line would read at the end or the year;

110 TACKLES 85 SOLO 25 assists but that's not that big a deal. It's the igits making dumbfounded claims after a loss like this or even a win.

The only way you can set brooking above the pack is to add those assists as tackles.

Solo, brooking and lofton had the same amount. It doesn't benefit brooking to pile on.

I usually stay away from this type of stuff but he's played poorly for some time. Never really got why some people idolized him so much as he's been a mediocre LB at best throughout his career.

Because he's Arthur's and North Atlanta's Boy. Of course, he's going to get on camera and talk about never giving up and working hard. Heck, if I was Keith I'd be saying the same thing if I was one of the most OVERRATED/OVERPAID defensive players in the game.

Those of you who are unable to recognize that Brooking is pathetic have no clue how the position of LB should be played. Brooking is a overpaid below average LB. You guys have bought in to the hoax that AB and the local media have created. I quit posting here a couple years because of this ignorance and found a Falcons message board that actually has educated fans. The only reason I visited this time is because someone on this site used a link to this page to prove how ignorant many of the poster are on here. Blast away if you like, but the truth is I won't be back to review your responses. All I ask is that you watch a replay of the games he has played in the past couple years and then maybe you will be able to take off the rose colored glasses. I will send this "newbie" poster an invite to a knowledgeable website since most of you don't want someone who actually can see through the BS Brooking hype.

**** well I might add. Is Brooking the long term solution? No. Do I want him back next year? Yes, but as a back up at a reduced paycheck.

I agree totally, I like Brooking, But he needs to step in the Jessie Tuggle mode, last contract, reduced rate. But we need his Heir Apperant. James Lauranitis of OSU wouldn't be bad. ;)

Keith Brooking is an embarrasement to all NFL Linebackers. Yet this organization continues to play favoritism and popularity. This is the reason the Falcons will never be a constant winner, unless Arthur let the image crap go and go after winners and playmakers.
He got his first PD of the season today. It took 13 freakin games. He is still without a sack, forced fumble or fumble recovery though. I bet you'd be hard pressed to find one other NFL LB with that stat line. And this guy is an $8M cap hit. Sad.

Those of you who are unable to recognize that Brooking is pathetic have no clue how the position of LB should be played. Brooking is a overpaid below average LB. You guys have bought in to the hoax that AB and the local media have created. I quit posting here a couple years because of this ignorance and found a Falcons message board that actually has educated fans. The only reason I visited this time is because someone on this site used a link to this page to prove how ignorant many of the poster are on here. Blast away if you like, but the truth is I won't be back to review your responses. All I ask is that you watch a replay of the games he has played in the past couple years and then maybe you will be able to take off the rose colored glasses. I will send this "newbie" poster an invite to a knowledgeable website since most of you don't want someone who actually can see through the BS Brooking hype.

toodle-ou with your ignorance

Keith Brooking is an embarrasement to all NFL Linebackers. Yet this organization continues to play favoritism and popularity. This is the reason the Falcons will never be a constant winner, unless Arthur let the image crap go and go after winners and playmakers.

HEY TAKE YOUR FALCONS JERESY THAT YOU JUST BOUGHT ONCE YOU HEARD THE FALCONS HAD A WINNING SEASON AND BURN IT WITH YOUR VICK JERESY CUZ YOUR NOT WANTED WHEN YOU SAY DUMB COMMENTS LIKE THIS

and replace him with whom? Stick to being a message board poster and let professionals like Dimitroff and Smith handle the Falcons.

Because he's Arthur's and North Atlanta's Boy. Of course, he's going to get on camera and talk about never giving up and working hard. Heck, if I was Keith I'd be saying the same thing if I was one of the most OVERRATED/OVERPAID defensive players in the game.

Dude, you reek of race-baiting you troll!

How come no one wants to call this jack@ss out? What if someone said "because Boley is Blank's and South Atlanta's boy" this board would go ballistic! This trash doens't belong here. HeII, this trash doesn't deserve to live, and you people are letting him get away with his apparent racism. Un-freakin'believable!

All the LB stunk. Boley has had a VERY dissapointing season, and Brooking was done 3 years ago!

At the same time, where was Milloy? His only value to the Falcons is as an in-the-box safety, and he was nowhere to be found.

This team needs a number of upgrades on the defensive side of the ball. BIG TIME!