We will make the playoffs!

The Vent King

Look what has transpired so far this season. These Birds have done the unbelievable all season long. Rookie QB, rookie Head Coach, new runningback, new off scheme, new everything and this may be the most solid football this team has played in the longest of time if not ever. None of this was supposed to happen. You all heard the predictions and we defied them all. Why not another one? No one believed we'd win more than 4 games. No one knew our QB would play this unprecedently well. No one though the Burner would be among the leaders in rushing. Sure we have some tough games, but I think we've lost our last reg season game after today. The fellas know what's on the line and there backs are against the wall- they will, like they have all season come out swinging harder than ever. I refused to believe Coach Smith will not drill this in their head and not have these guys fired up to the tenth power! This reminds me of the Bears game when all hope was seemingly lost- we got it done in the end. After that game I refuse to NOT believe any more. As long as there is a breath of life left in the possibility we can make the playoffs I'm down with these guys.

Do you believe? I do... ;)

**** yes I believe.....and I believe we win out..... ;)

Now excuse me while I leave the board for a while so that the freakin' "sky is falling" drama queens can dominate the board for the next 12-24 hours.

We adults will let you kids play now........... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

**** yes I believe.....and I believe we win out..... ;)

Now excuse me while I leave the board for a while so that the freakin' "sky is falling" drama queens can dominate the board for the next 12-24 hours.

We adults will let you kids play now........... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Don't sweat it gritz- we all know this can and will happen. It'll take us true believers to keep the sanity around here. The ones with disorders will be okay once their meds kick back in.... :lol:

I believe we can make it.

I don't believe it is destiny.

I believe this season has been awesome already no matter what happens from here and, more importantly, in my opinion,

I believe we are fools if as fans we don't simply enjoy the last three games of this exciting and promising season.

GO FALCONS!