Jamaal Anderson is the worst DE ever to play in the NFL

iloxygenil

Why hate on Jamaal? Why not hate on Boley? What about Lofton, where was his run stuffing presence today? Huh. Tool...what about big Grady why was he leaving big holes up the middle, where we really got gashed that cost us the game. How about those things? Oh you don't THINK about them because you know so little about football you couldn't coach your way out of a wet paper bag. How about the fact that Milloy completely whiffed on Reggie's big run that set up the touchdown? What about Foxy not taking the correct angle to force Henderson out of bounds instead of giving him the wide open middle of the field? If he makes that play then they don't convert on 3rd down and thomas never gets that touchdown.

SO many things that had NOTHING to do with Jamaal today. Get OVER YOURSELF, and your lack of knowing anything about what is going on on the field.

No, the TEAM lost.

It's alright, Mr. Anderson. Your son is a fine player and an even better human being.

Man, what great deductive reasoning you have for coming after Jamaal...OH HIMZ GOTZ ONLY 2 SACKS IN HIMZ CAREERZ HEZ BUSTS CAUSE JEDI-FALCONZ SAYZ SO! MMM...ME BARSH HIM IN DA HEAD CAUZE ME SO MUCH BUTTAH ONLYZ 2 SACKZ!

Starters on Defense I would keep next year.

Lofton

Abe (although he really only plays half time, so he is more of a support player now)

Thats about it.

Players I would keep, but are 2nd string:

Babs

Davis

Maybe Coleman

Maybe Foxworth

I would get rid of everyone else. Just freaking cut them and pick up guys from other teams practice squads. You have the same outcome.

Starters on Defense I would keep next year.

Lofton

Abe (although he really only plays half time, so he is more of a support player now)

Thats about it.

Players I would keep, but are 2nd string:

Babs

Davis

Maybe Coleman

Maybe Foxworth

I would get rid of everyone else. Just freaking cut them and pick up guys from other teams practice squads. You have the same outcome.

oh wow your a f'in genious. we should make you run the front office.